Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do you play Wizard101 on a Netbook? Tell us about

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
i do and it doesnt work! i have to use the computer :(! the netbook has room but won't work!

what happined?

I have many accounts:

Strongest:

Tyler Wind Level 24 School of Ice

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
Dnny44 wrote:
I have an Acer Aspire One 8.9 inch and I can play wizards on it fairly well on low quality graphics. It Does git a slite bit Jumpy occasionally but ussually does well.

Same here it works good but has very slow speed unlike my laptop and desktop

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I use a Dell notebook for all my gaming. It is about 2 years old now. With a wide screen and a full qwerty keyboard with 10 key, it's a beast! Sometimes I attach an external monitor for some dual screen action. I just wish there was a non-full screen option besides 800X600.

Devin Darksong – Grandmaster Necromancer – lvl 50 Death
Digby Darksong – Grandmaster Theurgist – lvl 50 Life
Duncan Darksong – Grandmaster Sorcerer – lvl 50 Balance
Dylan Darksong – Grandmaster Diviner – lvl 50 Storm
Dustan Darksong – Grandmaster Conjurer – lvl 50 Myth
Dolan Darksong – Master Thaumaturge - 47 Ice

Survivor
May 23, 2010
I play on a 10" Gateway netbook. Overall the game works out pretty good, but occasionally it slows and goes in frames, so for me to be 100% satisfied, there will have to be a way to get the graphics to go smoother. Right now I'm at about 91% satisfied with the performance of W101 on my netbook.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2009
I play wizard101 on a netbook. :) It is a Dell inspirion mini. It works well until the processor gets hot, then it starts to be very slow which can be bad when you are trying to dodge monsters. :( It also takes a while to transport somewhere.
Third, there is a lag in battles. But, if you just want something light to play wizard on it is fine.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
I only have a laptop, and i don't know of this happens to desktop users, but it like overloads my laptop. i think kingsisle should make 2 different types of the game: one for laptop users and one for desktop. my game laggs severely and actually crashed my entire graphics card, forcing me to spend my entire savings on a new laptop which is having the same problem. they need to make a version that requires a less powerful graphics card and less powerful proccesor, since most laptops have pentium M proccesors.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
I use a Acer Aspire one and i have a problem.

The problem is when i downloaded the game and i open it i could only see have of the game log in screen.

And i cant figure out what to do please help

:(