Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ambrose and astral magics

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I was reading a topic one day and i saw that Headmaster Ambrose was currently learning about astral magics, will it become a school we students can learn because i have very good ideas about it.Heres one

-Starfall
-Level 16
-260-310 damage
-The camera shoots a close up of the starry night sky, and one star seems to be moving and then another and another, they get closer and closer and closer and then it hits the opponent or something like that(It hits all players like humongofrog,meteor stike,etc.)

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
it also sounds like and probably would look like meteor strike but it sounds cool i would love if there were new schools but one question would be where would you learn the spells to these schools from?

Hero
May 19, 2009
well they might have to add three new schools bc astral magic is made up of star, moon, and sun magic. just like elemental magic is fire, ice, and storm and spirit magic is life, death, and myth

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
well they might have to add three new schools bc astral magic is made up of star, moon, and sun magic. just like elemental magic is fire, ice, and storm and spirit magic is life, death, and myth

ya but astral magic could be like balance and draw from other schools to make somthing powerful, i think that would be cool. oh ya and about that card you made up,Imaox i think that is a great idea

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
rjack wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:

ya but astral magic could be like balance and draw from other schools to make somthing powerful, i think that would be cool. oh ya and about that card you made up,Imaox i think that is a great idea

that would be neat if they made it so balance was in a triangle too, they could call it.......um......core magic

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
rjack wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:

\

Just to let you know its L maox ...... lmaox

And i'm sure it probably would be split into three separate schools, but that is kinda a good thing because i dont know if its just me but i think that KI should have ravenwood expand and create more schools.