Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I cant find the taskmaster

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
I have done the whole quest and defeated the traitor and put the sleeping poison in the food, but when I go to where it says taskmaster is nothings there.. just a big krock head and a circle but no task master... am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch? If it's a glitch how do I fix it?

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
your not the only one that is having this problem, I too am having the same trouble and can't think of anything else that needs to be done or anything else to do; I have defeated the traitor several times and sleep-potioned the food many more times..but the Taskmaster just won't show up.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Divinedragoodragon wrote:
your not the only one that is having this problem, I too am having the same trouble and can't think of anything else that needs to be done or anything else to do; I have defeated the traitor several times and sleep-potioned the food many more times..but the Taskmaster just won't show up.

worked for me, and he is in a different chamber then the food, i belive is is right around the corner too, not sure.... also you can fight the task master again, but i do believe he keeps his gaurds the next time... idk... and try looking on your map, old fasion style

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
well, as my last post said...I have tried to find the Taskmaster on a few different Realms and I should try a few more and make sure I mark which ones that I try in case they do/don't work..

Defender
May 06, 2009
towerbite wrote:
I have done the whole quest and defeated the traitor and put the sleeping poison in the food, but when I go to where it says taskmaster is nothings there.. just a big krock head and a circle but no task master... am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch? If it's a glitch how do I fix it?

The pointer LIES to you, check your map it will show where he actually is.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009