Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fizzle rate

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
yes, it does, thats they whole point of accuracy, in case you didn't notice, the stronger the school, the less accurate it is, for eg: storm, strongest in power, but stinks when it comes to accuracy. on wizard101, "power isn't everything" is kinda my motto, anyway, just because storm is the strongest, doesn't mean its the best, my opinion, here is a list in order, from best to worst

1 balanace
2 life
3 fire
4 death
5myth
6ice
7 storm

Well, thats just my opinion, and storm is the worst, that just proves power really isn't everything

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
its not our fault that though our attacks are storng we fizzle a lot and no i am not storm but fire and recently my attacks have been fizzling more then ever before

Scarlet Redthorn lvl 50 pyromancer

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
Curlygoss1 wrote:
yes, it does, thats they whole point of accuracy, in case you didn't notice, the stronger the school, the less accurate it is, for eg: storm, strongest in power, but stinks when it comes to accuracy. on wizard101, "power isn't everything" is kinda my motto, anyway, just because storm is the strongest, doesn't mean its the best, my opinion, here is a list in order, from best to worst

1 balanace
2 life
3 fire
4 death
5myth
6ice
7 storm

Well, thats just my opinion, and storm is the worst, that just proves power really isn't everything

i think that fire and ice should be switched around (though i am fire) cause fire has less accuracy then ice fire does do more damage but fizzles a lot i know that cause i have been fizzling with all my good cards while my sister an ice wizard barely fizzles