Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game crashes when looking at pvp kiosk/board

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
It seems that everytime i look at the pvp players board/kiosk that after a few minutes or seconds (it's random) it makes my game crash. I have talked to others that have that same problem. This makes it very hard to see what players you could be up against and also to seek a game to watch.

Also it makes it hard to stay away from chain stun players if you can watch the board.

If anyone has an answer or more so a solution to why this happens so often please fill me in.

Administrator
We need to know what is going on - do you get a message when the game crashes that gives you the option to report this problem? If so, please send us as much information as you can, otherwise we cannot reproduce this crash.

You can also submit this information directly to Mr Lincoln via the Help & Support tab on the left side of this page.

Thank you!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
No, I find that my game crashes when I look at the 1v1 boards when I am not already in que for match. It just goes into a little quare corner on my screen and goes irrisponsive. Hope they can fix this.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2009
when you go to the board, click friends as quick as you can, wait for 10 sec. and click on 1v1 2v2 3v3 or 4v4 then that shouldn't happen