Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HELP! I'm stuck.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2009
I have defeated the vault of ice and got the badge Order of the fang, now how do I get to the tomb of storms? I got a quest saying locate well of spirits in tomb of storms, but when I approach the tomb of storms, it doesn't open or anything, I'm stuck. I don't know what to do..am I missing a quest? Please help a.s.a.p =) thanks

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
IM stuck at the pirimand of the sun IM trying to finish tome of fire to get to the kinshie Im stuck my name is zachary battlebreaker level 19 fire student HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
zm33 wrote:
IM stuck at the pirimand of the sun IM trying to finish tome of fire to get to the kinshie Im stuck my name is zachary battlebreaker level 19 fire student HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i finished in 10 minutes

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
try lighting the pillars then going to the center ramp. A head will come up go into its mouth.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
kalela69 wrote:
try lighting the pillars then going to the center ramp. A head will come up go into its mouth.

I lit them, the head comes up, the pillars are out again, I relight then go back to ramp with head still up and there's still a bright flashing light and won't let me get in..what's the trick?

Survivor
Oct 01, 2009
Mimitoo wrote:
kalela69 wrote:

I lit them, the head comes up, the pillars are out again, I relight then go back to ramp with head still up and there's still a bright flashing light and won't let me get in..what's the trick?

You just have to find the sweet spot. Move around in front of the head till it teleports you. It can be a real pain

Explorer
Sep 20, 2009
Survivor
Apr 11, 2010
Does anyone remember where Tin'u is? The Krok teacher sent me to ask him something but I've finished Krokotopia already and I don't remember

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
kkjn888 wrote:
I have defeated the vault of ice and got the badge Order of the fang, now how do I get to the tomb of storms? I got a quest saying locate well of spirits in tomb of storms, but when I approach the tomb of storms, it doesn't open or anything, I'm stuck. I don't know what to do..am I missing a quest? Please help a.s.a.p =) thanks
you have to talk to the mander in front of the door