Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tomb of the Beguiler............ HARD!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
Who has the quest for Tomb of the Beguiler? I'm on Mooshu and I still can't beat it!!!!!!! It's in the tomb of storms! The first boss has 1,800!!!!!! Overpowered! And then you have to beat a boss with 2,500!!!! And then when things can't get any worse....... IT DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who thinks this is overpowered?

Defender
May 06, 2009
spongy458 wrote:
Who has the quest for Tomb of the Beguiler? I'm on Mooshu and I still can't beat it!!!!!!! It's in the tomb of storms! The first boss has 1,800!!!!!! Overpowered! And then you have to beat a boss with 2,500!!!! And then when things can't get any worse....... IT DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who thinks this is overpowered?

It is an instance that was designed to be done with a group, much like sunken city, much like great spiral, much like that one instance in marleybone that I forget the name of. It isn't required so you can skip it if you so desire.

I have seen posts of folks "solo" this partiqular zone. One general suggestion I would say is make sure you have reshuffle for these guys, since the battles can be very long for the appropriate level.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
Thanks but I did it with a few of my friends and I did not get defeated but it's so long that when I defeated the second to last boss I had to go somewhere...... :?

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
You have to admit it should be in mooshu or something because it's really hard, right?

Defender
May 06, 2009
spongy458 wrote:
You have to admit it should be in mooshu or something because it's really hard, right?

Actually i don't agree. It is actually at the right level, like I said there is something similar in marleybone and that one is worse. It is appropriate for the level, it just isn't ment to be "solo'd" is all. Note I have solo'd this with a character but like I posted earlier make sure you have reshuffle otherwise you will run out of cards.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
steveheffner wrote:
spongy458 wrote:

Actually i don't agree. It is actually at the right level, like I said there is something similar in marleybone and that one is worse. It is appropriate for the level, it just isn't ment to be "solo'd" is all. Note I have solo'd this with a character but like I posted earlier make sure you have reshuffle otherwise you will run out of cards.

i agree and its kensingtonpark or somethign and THAT is HARDER then DS!!!! the normal people have 2,000 health

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
You dont need to do the tomb you just need to do the family tombs.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2009
You beat it? if you didnt i would be glad to help im on mb but i like to beat malistaire with my friend hunter frodt lvl 50 ice i can help just post

Luke Ashbane lvl 35 myth

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
I had a harder time with Tomb of the Beguiler than with Marlybone. And I thought Mooshu was down right easy as a realm. I did have to rank up quite a few levels before I felt I was up to TotB.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
it was as hard as i thought it would be but it made me mad :( i got to the room before the final boss and i died so i flee drank a potion and ported back to my friend that was in there with me then he died and ported back to me and we killed that room and the door wouldnt open

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
you should do it because if you beat the last boss you can get minotaur pet
also beat keeper of the fang for krokomummy pet and kill prince manu narini
for storm salamander 8)

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
It is possible to solo this dungeon. I did it as a death student before I was level 28 and I don't recall if I got knocked out once. It's definately a surprise but at least it isn't the Kensington Dungeon.

Sydney Dragonmancer

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
rawry1220 wrote:
it was as hard as i thought it would be but it made me mad :( i got to the room before the final boss and i died so i flee drank a potion and ported back to my friend that was in there with me then he died and ported back to me and we killed that room and the door wouldnt open

the similar happened to me. Twice now!!!!! Get to room 3 or 4 in that chain, maybe get burned a few times, hop out and fill up on mana and life and hop back in. Have done both ways, running and transporting but after four hours plus on a solo (trying to complete first run, have never completed before and this tonite was second attempt) and when I beat them, the bars will not lift. Have run back and forth looking for clues, checked the map, etc and can find no way around it. The fact that this is the second time it has happened makes me think this is a really bad bug and must happen quite often! Please fix it and please, if anyone had it happen to them but figured out what we are supposed to do at that point, please, please, please let me know!!
Thanks! (Four hours plus both times on solo is getting very old very quickly!!!!)