Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do you think about the cyclops?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 10, 2009
Ever since my myth student had a required level to summon a cyclops, I was wondering what you think about the cyclops! So please respond! P.S. I named my cyclops, Mike!

My myth character,
Mark MythHeart Initiate, 11

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I like my cyclops pet myself, although I didn't get to pick the name. Lady Chico...but Chico means boy. Odd.

I can't use the cyclops minion yet, but I've heard its pretty good.

Austin Shadowweaver, Journeyman, Level 15(or 16, I forget.), Myth.

Explorer
May 10, 2009
OK... I was meaning the spell, but you put another great way of the cyclops...

Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
its cool but i don't like that mine has a feminine name.... madame scooter? are you serious? i sold mine because i got a little too curious, do you know where i can get it back?

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
oh sorry i didn't read the thread, i thought you ment pet.

the cyclopes minion is pretty good. although i don't have a myth wizard (not yet at least hehehe) my friend has it and it saved me from a lot of tight spots. it use that pixie card on me, which helped me escape with like 12 hitpoints and it summons some decent cards.

i say its good

Hero
May 19, 2009
Otys wrote:
its cool but i don't like that mine has a feminine name.... madame scooter? are you serious? i sold mine because i got a little too curious, do you know where i can get it back?

if you sold your cyclops pet you will never be able to get it back.

i think the cyclops spell is boring and it takes to long to attack, they should speed up the animations of that move. other spells i dont like are fire dragon, vampire, all elf variations,and woodwalker.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
I hate the cyclops when I go against them. Once When I just battled one cyclops people kept on coming and it took about 15 minutes until it was finaly over. But yea they seem good.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
You can change the name of your pet in the Wizard City paint shop. And they seem to always come with a name that suggests male AND female....weird.

Mine was named Madame Scooter too lol

Defender
Jun 17, 2009
i have a minotaur golem cyclops and troll minion thus far i always use my minotaur first in any big boss battle as minotaur can take the damages for alot of rounds.. thus when my minotaur is about to die i sacrifice it then i bring in my cyclops minion which is mainly for attacking then i just do my damage as those few rounds with my minotaur i've used up my shields for attacking and defending =)

cyclops is named striker.. minotaur is named tanky

cyclops attacks minotaur pulls attacks to him.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
i love cyclopes its strong and funny .i want to do pennys quest to get a pet cyclopes :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Minotaur is the best spell if you're going solo... absolutely essential in the towers on higher worlds. Team up with one Life Wiz and cast the fairy and minotaur makes an almost unbeatable combo.