Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

To Easy?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2009
Is the game to easy? I got from Cyclops Lane/Firecat Alley to Marleybone in three or four days. I played almost nonstop but still. Not that I want it but should Kingsisle make the game a little harder. I cant think of any way to make it harder but can anyone else?

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I don't think it needs to be harder, I think it's just fine as is. I could be wrong but I don't think KI intended W101 to be the sort of game that you find yourself ripping your hair out over. I don't think it's a breeze but I've definitely found it to be a bit less challenging than other games in some ways but it doesn't bother me. When I want to spend a month grinding or something, I'll play EVE or Fiesta (not as "hardcore" as other games but still, some of their quests are maddening O_O) or something.

Defender
Dec 14, 2008
sounds like someone hasnt had to get to DS yet LOL that place is mad.... I mean MAD!! the first monsters you fight already hit over 1k... and the instances there are mostly gauntlets making them extremely difficult.... and the stone roses are not at all easy to find.... I recommend you go to DS then tell us if you think it is easy.... and in GH the boses for higher rank players are HARD especially jotun or something like that....

Explorer
Dec 12, 2008
It's not that its to easy, its just that some people zip through the content pretty fast while it may take others the whole months worth to play. I for one made it to mooshu with in the range of less than a week and this was before dragonspyre came out. Then again each session i played would stretch past the 'VISION BLURING STAGE". Now on the other hand KI is doing work on the boss's currently if i read it right they'll start calling in back up during battle.