Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cannot Teleport To Friend In Golem Tower

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 19, 2009
So, okay. My friend and I kept trying to port into the tower.

First, he went in and I tried to port to him. But I got "Your friend is busy right now." So, I went in and he tried to port yo me, and he got the same error message. :x

I don't understand what's wrong. I know I got help from ported friends in there before. :?

Survivor
Nov 02, 2008

You will find Golm tower is the first of many that you must complete by yourself, only, no help, from anyone, all alone, no one can port to you.

And thats it, you got it right.

Defender
May 06, 2009
AuroraGriffin wrote:

First, he went in and I tried to port to him. But I got "Your friend is busy right now." So, I went in and he tried to port yo me, and he got the same error message. :x

I don't understand what's wrong. I know I got help from ported friends in there before. :?

That partiqular area is ment to only be done solo, no friends. There are a few places around the spiral that are like that. Some of them really nasty (like in dragon spire).

General rule of thumb, if it has sigles in front of the instance others can come help you, if not you are going it alone.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
GRRRRRR!!! I'm tired of getting deafeated by Golems! I'm with you, dude.

Defender
Jun 19, 2009
steveheffner wrote:
AuroraGriffin wrote:

That partiqular area is ment to only be done solo, no friends. There are a few places around the spiral that are like that. Some of them really nasty (like in dragon spire).

General rule of thumb, if it has sigles in front of the instance others can come help you, if not you are going it alone.

Oh. Okay. Thanks. ... Weird. I could have sworn that --... Oh, well. I've done so much so far, I can't remember everything. XD

Thanks, anyway. My bad. I thought something was broken.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Yeah... That kind of thing gets very annoying in Dragonspyre. I had helped my friend get to the last level of Edrik's Vault. I died. Oh all right. I'll just take a potion and port back to him. Here we go! Your friend is busy right now. What? WHAT!?

I believe that all people who entered at the same time should be able to port in and out to each other, but no one else should be able to port to them.

Now I'm too frustrated to do it by myself. If anyone else is on this quest, I'm on Seraph and my name is Jonathan Mistwraith.

Sorry... That went way off topic...