Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oakheart

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 02, 2009
How do i get to Oakheart? My friend told me that you must talk to Wavebringer in village of sorrow but Wavebringer didnt have a quest for me :-( Can anyone help me?

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Survivor
Apr 02, 2009
Sakura641 wrote:
Isnt that in MooShu not Marlybone? :?
i didnt say it was in marleybone

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
sakura641's point is, why are you posting a moo shu question in the marleybone section ya silly billy

Survivor
May 09, 2009
First this is in the MooShu section, however, that not being the point just make sure that you do all of Mossbacks quests in the right order that is the best advice I was given.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2009
bubjames wrote:
First this is in the MooShu section, however, that not being the point just make sure that you do all of Mossbacks quests in the right order that is the best advice I was given.
Ok thanks :-)

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
bubjames wrote:

Actually, if you go into the Marlybone forum you'll see that this topic was originally posted there and one of the administrators moved it into the appropriate folder for Mooshu questions. This is why people were making the comments they did about posting in Marlybone.