Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Text chat

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 10, 2009
:-( I need help again! I need help with true friend codes and how do people get text chat? Thanks for as much help with true friends codes , Gamma. Even though it didn't work. It wasn't there when I looked! Maybe you can help with text chat... Thanks if someone responds to this request!

Bye!
Tanner Shadowblade

Administrator
These chat permissions are controlled through the Parental Controls on accounts under the age of 13. Your parent will need to set up those Parental Controls and allow you any permissions they feel comfortable with. Please have them review our Parents section on the website to learn more.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Jan 07, 2009
Gamma wrote:
These chat permissions are controlled through the Parental Controls on accounts under the age of 13. Your parent will need to set up those Parental Controls and allow you any permissions they feel comfortable with. Please have them review our Parents section on the website to learn more.

I hate to tell you but the true friend code thing was a waste of time when I tried it. I'm a adult, on the phone with my friend, also an adult, imputed those codes and guess what, NOTHING CHANGED! all it did was make us angry for being told one thing and it doing nothing.

Explorer
May 10, 2009
Explorer
May 10, 2009
Survivor
May 31, 2009
Did you respond to some of my topics and messages yet? Anyways, thanks for that message, Gamma! I will try!