Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Obsidian Chests???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
ok i am a level 46 necromancer and i am doing the obsidian chest quest. I only have two more chests to get but im lost, im lost about the last chest you have to get in mooshu in the ancieant burial grounds. The temple\house where my map is saying the chest is i cannot get into, the house is colored blue but i cannot get into it, i was wondering if i missed a quest or something of that nature. Can someone please give me some help, and if i missed a quest tell me what it is and who i have to talk to to get in there. Thank you!

~necromancer for life~

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
jonsbabygirl4e wrote:
ok i am a level 46 necromancer and i am doing the obsidian chest quest. I only have two more chests to get but im lost, im lost about the last chest you have to get in mooshu in the ancieant burial grounds. The temple\house where my map is saying the chest is i cannot get into, the house is colored blue but i cannot get into it, i was wondering if i missed a quest or something of that nature. Can someone please give me some help, and if i missed a quest tell me what it is and who i have to talk to to get in there. Thank you!

~necromancer for life~

You have to do all the mossback quests from Cave of Solitude all the way too Ancient burial grounds.