Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shirataki Shrine Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
I was in the shrine and I fought near the air shrine in order to activate it, after the battle I went over and there was no prompt to activate it or anything, any ideas? Maybe some administrative help or something?

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
This is something that the Professors need to seriously look into. A friend of mine has tried going through this level three different times now and she keeps having the same exact problem. Once you defeat the boss in that room and try to press X to activate that shrine.....nothing happens. She says the X command doesn't even show up on her screen. I've been in there twice with her to try to help and the command shows up for me but nothing happens when I press X.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix this asap Professors......

Hunter SilverHeart
Level 49 Pyromancer/Diviner

Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
I found somewhat of a solution to this although. If you go with a friend and they are able to light it then you can teleport to them when there are with the Plague Oni and it still counts on your mission log.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
Having same problem. Restarted 3 times now and still get the same problem at air shrine. Even had people port to me and they cannot do anything with the shrine either. Stalled and getting frustrated!

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Oh my goodness, I'm having the same exact problem at the air shrine in Temple Shirataki. Can they seriously just please take the time to look at our problems when we report them? I'm going to go hit the contact us button and cross my fingers cuz I don't usually have time to get on with my friends at the same time as they're on. That's going to seriously annoy me.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Nice to see that more than a year later, this problem is still outstanding- I'm having the same issue...

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
gnreno3 wrote:
This is something that the Professors need to seriously look into. A friend of mine has tried going through this level three different times now and she keeps having the same exact problem. Once you defeat the boss in that room and try to press X to activate that shrine.....nothing happens. She says the X command doesn't even show up on her screen. I've been in there twice with her to try to help and the command shows up for me but nothing happens when I press X.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix this asap Professors......

Hunter SilverHeart
Level 49 Pyromancer/Diviner

Maybe your friend had connection loss cause that happens to me when I get connection loss
~Death the Kid

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010