Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hey Everyone! Its Ian MoonGlade! This is an inform

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Hey Everyone! Its Ian MoonGlade Here! I just wanted to let you know how apreciative I am of how everyone is acting. Kings Isle (TM) Has Put together a very nice game. When and if you get the chance invite all of your friends to come play! With member benefits you can continue the game quests, unlock new areas, and use the ranked PvP System. With the ranked PvP System, you can easily go up in PvP ranks, you can also take part in tournaments that Wizard 101 sets up! There is so much more I would like to tell you, so come find out for yourself! If you wish to speak to me, you will find me running around the Greyrose realm. Thanks for reading this and I hope you enjoy this great 3-D experiance.

Sincerely,
Ian MoonGlade

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
Oculus wrote:
Hey Everyone! Its Ian MoonGlade Here! I just wanted to let you know how apreciative I am of how everyone is acting. Kings Isle (TM) Has Put together a very nice game. When and if you get the chance invite all of your friends to come play! With member benefits you can continue the game quests, unlock new areas, and use the ranked PvP System. With the ranked PvP System, you can easily go up in PvP ranks, you can also take part in tournaments that Wizard 101 sets up! There is so much more I would like to tell you, so come find out for yourself! If you wish to speak to me, you will find me running around the Greyrose realm. Thanks for reading this and I hope you enjoy this great 3-D experiance.

Sincerely,
Ian MoonGlade

most everyone who reads these posts already subscribe so you are preaching to the choir

Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
Thank you, Ian! You made my day. I play on a random realm so you'll only find me if you're lucky, heheh. Well later, and add me in the game if you see me!

Scarlet HawkHeart
Lvl 31 Magus Sorcerer

P.S. I'm on Marleybone so you'll probably find me wandering around there. I also tromp around in DS and MS, mainly because of my friends' requests for help. Also, Krok and Wizard City I wander around too, though not as much.