Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Next Wizard 101?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 19, 2009
Sorry if this is a repeated question. I looked around the forum and I couldn't find where this was mentioned before.

Well. Anyway, ... I was dueling today with someone in the Krokotopia Sphinx, ... and between moves, he said this was just the first chapter of a series.

Is this true? If so, can we import and use previous characters?

Thanks. ^_^

Defender
Apr 25, 2009
This is a stand-alone game, although he may be talking about the fact that they're planning on making a new story for worlds after Dragonspyre (of course, they kinda have to). WC to DS is supposedly the first "chapter".

Defender
Jun 19, 2009
Um, ... okay. Thanks.

Oh. One more question. Does anyone know that if you've been to the end of the game, can you still keep playing, and help other players?

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
cool. I didnt know that but it makes since. I am excited about the new world GH, but also am finishing up in DS. I thought they were going to just add new worlds as they come along, but knowing that there will be more chapters is even more exciting. I love the storylines and cant wait for more. Keep up the great work. see everyone in the spiral.

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
AuroraGriffin wrote:
Um, ... okay. Thanks.

Oh. One more question. Does anyone know that if you've been to the end of the game, can you still keep playing, and help other players?

oh yes yes yes you can contunue to play and help others farm and in general play the game. i have been a grandmaster of balance for a long long time, killed malistair within a week of ds opening and still play. love to help lower lvl wizards and to raise my other six, yes i said six, love the game so much i had to get a second account to have one of each school lol

Defender
May 15, 2009
Look at the spiral model where Gamma is (in the starting area in WC); you see nine worlds, some 'uncharted'.

Defender
Apr 25, 2009
Yeah, but most grandmasters will quit playing on that character and start on a new build of wizard. For example, a Fire wizard might try Death or Ice. Some of the others get their pvp rank higher.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
Idk about any chapters or anything even near that. But when you beat the game you can still play. You can keep going back to Malistaire if you like and get other items from the monsters there.

Defender
Jun 19, 2009
Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
AuroraGriffin wrote:
That reminds me. Is it possible to acquire ALL of the spells? Thx.

Well, you can get ALL the spells in your own school. But you can't get all the spells in the entire game. You could make multiple characters, I guess, and make them all learn different spells, but it is impossible for you to get all spells on one character. Because some spells are school specific, so for example if you are Balance, you could not get all Ice spells, or all Death spells, or all of anything besides Balance, no matter what. I guess you could also have Treasure Cards, but that would take lots of collecting.

Defender
Jun 19, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
AuroraGriffin wrote:

Well, you can get ALL the spells in your own school. But you can't get all the spells in the entire game. You could make multiple characters, I guess, and make them all learn different spells, but it is impossible for you to get all spells on one character. Because some spells are school specific, so for example if you are Balance, you could not get all Ice spells, or all Death spells, or all of anything besides Balance, no matter what. I guess you could also have Treasure Cards, but that would take lots of collecting.

What about using training points?

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
AuroraGriffin wrote:
Windlilly wrote:
AuroraGriffin wrote:

you can only get 17 training points in the game

Defender
Jun 19, 2009
Alex1646 wrote:
AuroraGriffin wrote:
Windlilly wrote:
AuroraGriffin wrote:

you can only get 17 training points in the game

I dunno, but I think that bar needs to be raised. I was so looking forward to the idea of maxing out my character's abilities in all areas. :(

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
AuroraGriffin wrote:
Um, ... okay. Thanks.

there is no "end of the game" actually there is a not a final world either
it is the current final world but if you search on certain sites, not just fan sites, like wikipidia you can find ouy how many worlds they plan to have, they already have a secret coming out about a new world, i cant really say what it is, but unlike grizzleheilm this one is actually comes after ds

Defender
Jun 19, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
AuroraGriffin wrote:
Um, ... okay. Thanks.

it is the current final world but if you search on certain sites, not just fan sites, like Wikipidia you can find out how many worlds they plan to have, they already have a secret coming out about a new world, i cant really say what it is, but unlike Grizzleheim this one is actually comes after ds

Thanks. That's helpful to know. Do you know if our current wizards can be used?

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
AuroraGriffin wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:
AuroraGriffin wrote:
Um, ... okay. Thanks.

it is the current final world but if you search on certain sites, not just fan sites, like Wikipidia you can find out how many worlds they plan to have, they already have a secret coming out about a new world, i cant really say what it is, but unlike Grizzleheim this one is actually comes after ds

Thanks. That's helpful to know. Do you know if our current wizards can be used?

well as you said, its a secret, so if it comes after ds then i guess yeah. Right now you prob want to is pvp, get the armor sets, then your wizards specific school clothing, maybe the pet and pendant too. And work on any wizards you have that havent finished with ds