Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help in Katzenstein's Lab!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I am a level 36 ice wizard and i am still stuck on Katzenstein's Lab. So if you want to join a group tell me on the reply.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
hi im gavinspellfist level 30 death wizard and i need help in katenstinz lab also please help

death wizards rock

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
gavinspellfist again adam could you help me i really would love to finish it if you can tell me on the reply and meet me in regents square in the pixie realm.

death wizards rock :-)

Survivor
May 23, 2009
im already a lvl 34 balance wizard and im not even done. I even tried it with all my friends and dosent work. Anyone who's done please help me!!

:-)Balance rocks!!!! :-)

-Pyro i think is the worst(just my opinion)

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
Survivor
May 23, 2009
I would glady help. I also have to defeat
Dr. Von Katzenstein.

I am a Level 31 Balance wizard called Jason Sprite with Storm as my secondary school. Tell me when and where to meet to do Katz. Lab.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
No offense intended here guys but what do you need help with? I'm a level 28 death wizard and just finished soloing the dungeon.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
plz help me in katzenstein's lab plz plz plz plz help me!!!!

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
I am a level 42 ice wizard and haven't been able to conquer the dungeon as well.

I need help. I made it to the boss and asked for help, but no one would help me.

Timothy Pearlflower

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
Oxnhorse wrote:
I am a level 42 ice wizard and haven't been able to conquer the dungeon as well.

I need help. I made it to the boss and asked for help, but no one would help me.

Timothy Pearlflower

I would love to help tell me when to meat during weekend katz's lab is so hard.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
piomoe wrote:
im already a lvl 34 balance wizard and im not even done. I even tried it with all my friends and dosent work. Anyone who's done please help me!!

:)Balance rocks!!!! :)

Pyro i think is the worst(just my opinion)

dude im a level 35 wizard and i am not even in katzentien's lab yet hope it makes you feel better i hopr you beat it

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
I was able to get through the quest through Big Ben with a Life Wizard. I took the primary spot, and he switched between healing me and battling.

I also used my Ice Colossus, which died half-way through the battle. After I had killed Meowiarty, I cruised through Mooshu.

Which raises the question, why didn't I recieve a health potion after I battled Cyrus Drake?

Timothy Pearlflower
Level 50 Ice Wizard
Questing in Grizzleheim

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
I am level 30 fire and I soloed it. What is the problem??? The Labyrinth in DragonSpyre will make your head blow up if you cant beat this.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Oxnhorse wrote:
I was able to get through the quest through Big Ben with a Life Wizard. I took the primary spot, and he switched between healing me and battling.

I also used my Ice Colossus, which died half-way through the battle. After I had killed Meowiarty, I cruised through Mooshu.

Which raises the question, why didn't I recieve a health potion after I battled Cyrus Drake?

Timothy Pearlflower
Level 50 Ice Wizard
Questing in Grizzleheim

Because the limit for potions is three per character. One in WC, Krok, and MB.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Funnyand77 wrote:
I am level 30 fire and I soloed it. What is the problem??? The Labyrinth in DragonSpyre will make your head blow up if you cant beat this.

Trust me, my head has already blown up like 500 times now.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
I suggest that you get a Grandmaster or level 40 friend to help you. Try also filling up your 3 potion bottles.

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
I will help or try to if you let me spill the milk if you do let me heal then i will help

PS i just think its awsome

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
jenyfiregirl wrote:
I will help or try to if you let me spill the milk if you do let me heal then i will help

PS i just think its awsome

Um, first of all, all you do is click "x" and milk falls down. It isn't at all exciting. Second of all, the milk is in Big ben, katz lab is totally different.

Defender
May 18, 2009
Here's some tips for those who didn't complete Katzienstien's Lab:

Get a mount: Mounts do help in katz. They help getting around without entering unwanted clockwork battles.

Minions/Henchmen: Minions or Henchmen help when battling the bosses ( Firegut, Clanker, Katzienstien, and for a bonus badge,Smogger).

Mark When you get in: Marking your spot when you get in is very important, because then if you accidently port to Reagent's Square, or if you get defeated, you can just teleport back. (If you're thinking about teleporting to your friends, It may say they are in a full dungeon, so please mark anyways)

Friends: Friends will help the most. I was stuck on it for a while too, but a few friends helped me and it was pretty easy, so bring friends!

That's all the tips I got for ya! Good luck! :-D

Explorer
Jan 19, 2010
When I get there I can do it with you...I am looking to team up with some people as well to get through Marley Bone if you see me in the game add me, or I will post here when I am on that part.
-Chelsea TitanWhisper Level29 Balance

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
I can help with katz lab my name is JackGhostcatcher level 39 in fire tell me when to meet but not on Monday, Tuesday, Wensday, Thursday or Friday

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
:)plz someone help me this weekend my usual group of a grand and a master wont help me meet me in scottland yard anytime sat. or sun.

jordan swiftflame lvl 33 death wizard

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Funnyand77 wrote:

Definetly right about the Labyrinth, that thing's a nightmare.
I am level 32 and I did it with one ice friend level 35. (Katzenstein)
Donna Shadowriver, level 32 theurgist

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
mhuk wrote:
:)plz someone help me this weekend my usual group of a grand and a master wont help me meet me in scottland yard anytime sat. or sun.

jordan swiftflame lvl 33 death wizard

Although now I find Katz's Lab easier solo as it is much easier to move around the enemy, when I was learning how to handle the Lab I would wait either by the fountain on a busy day and ask for help, or wait by the entrance for a group going in that could use and extra wand.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
I also need help there.Its petty easy, butafter a kill the kat, i have like 500 helth left and i cant kill the other guy.... so plz help Duncan DeathDust, lvl 31 necromancer