Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cannot return to Krok

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I've been playing W101 on my Dad's desktop for the past week or so because my laptop was being repaired. It was just returned to me last night and this is the first time I'm using it and am having some difficulty.

I started out in Krokotopia but warped to Wizard City. After finishing some quests there, I tried to return to Krokotopia but got the following error:

Unable to find your zone on server (connect too long?)

After I click okay, I'm returned to the login screen immediately. What should I do?

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
I had that one show up on me the other day. Don't know what caused it, but a short while later, the problem disappeared. If I had to guess, one of the game servers was not responding properly.

Bottom line: You're probably fine now. Go back and check.

Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
Survivor
May 23, 2009
KiansDad wrote:
I had that one show up on me the other day. Don't know what caused it, but a short while later, the problem disappeared. If I had to guess, one of the game servers was not responding properly.

Bottom line: You're probably fine now. Go back and check.

I have the same problem from time to time. I think it's a connection thing. Severs are getting busier and more and more are full all the time. I think it just has a problem processing certain transitions at times and you need to go do something else for a couple of minutes maybe play a mini game then try again it should work.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
I've been getting the "Unable to find your zone on server" quite frequently the last few days. It happens when I try to enter doors and when I try to change zones. It's not exclusive to any particular area for me. It then logs me out of the game and I have to restart.