Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to find your zone on server error on log in

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Gamma or one of the other great teachers I hope you can help.

I tryed to log into the live server tonight with my main char and got this error

nable to find your zone on server ( connect too long?)

I am able to long in fine on my other char on the account. I have tryed sever times with shutting down the game interface and rebooting computer and network. My wife is loging in fin with her account. I hope you can let me know what occured here.

Thank you :-)

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I have been getting that one to. I was going into the Crusible and got the same message and when I went to play games in the atheneum it told me that to. Is this a bug or what is going on.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I've been getting the same error all night tonight when I try to load a new zone. It says "Unable to find your zone on server (connect too long?)" and either logs me out or closes the game completely.

Once or twice I might be able to understand, but it's on every screen I try to load now. I can't go anywhere! It's not just myself either. I have two friends from outside the game who play and they get the same error over and over as well, and we heard other people talking about the same thing when trying to access different areas.

Is there something going on tonight? I'd love to get this resolved quickly so my friends and I can play together. :-) I would appreciate any help I can get on this issue. Thanks.