Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

chelsea court tech issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2009
I'm trying to get to chelsea court to complete a quest. However, when I hop onto the balloon ride it says could not locate chelsea court on your server (connect too long). Please help, if you have encountered such a situation. I have changed realms, logged out, logged out and waited for over an hour before trying again. I already sent a msg to tech support, but, would like help now.

Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
The same thing happened to me: but I solved the problem. Just switch realms :-)

Good luck in CC.

Scarlet HawkHeart
Lvl 31 Magus Sorcerer

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
I am experiencing this same problem but just not in chelsea. I have it in random places. Sometimes I get the error when i try to enter a shop or the tree to get to other worlds. Everytime it happens, I have to restart game. I sent in a bug report. Try to do the same. Lets see what happens.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
I have the same problem at different places, started yesterday at the tree in Raven wood to get to the diff. worlds. Today at digmore station, it just happened that i had saved a spot where could transport in. Very anoying bug and needs to be fixed.