Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can 2ndary Lifers Heal Others

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
If your primary school isn't Life, but you train the Life healing spells from the Life professor (Sprite & Satyr), can you heal others with them or only yourself? I've seen contradictory statements about this.

Also, if you just buy Sprite Treasure Cards, can you heal others with them?

Defender
May 06, 2009
Plotinus wrote:
If your primary school isn't Life, but you train the Life healing spells from the Life professor (Sprite & Satyr), can you heal others with them or only yourself? I've seen contradictory statements about this.

Also, if you just buy Sprite Treasure Cards, can you heal others with them?

Satyr and sprite are both targetable spells so if you have it you can target anyone to put the spell on. I would assme the same with a treasured card because it is just the same spell.

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
The Dryad Heal spell is the same way, it can used on anyone. I bought the hat in Mooshu just for that card and I've used it loads of times on my friends who are always very grateful....if you want it cheap, try white and yellow ....lol

Hunter SilverHeart

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
gnreno3 wrote:
The Dryad Heal spell is the same way, it can used on anyone. I bought the hat in Mooshu just for that card and I've used it loads of times on my friends who are always very grateful....if you want it cheap, try white and yellow ....lol

Hunter SilverHeart

This is a little off topic, but White and that tanish gold color is cheaper. At least I believe so, I have never really tried it with yellow.

Anyway, yes, as others have said any Life spell that you train second in can be used on others. And all treasure cards are the same. The only spell that I know that is Life and can be used only on yourself in Pixie.

I just know someone is going to post back and say that there IS another Life spell that only heals yourself... I feel like I'm forgetting something...

Defender
May 15, 2009
There are no "primary" and "secondary" schools; it is either your school or it isn't.

- Spells cast the same whether in your school or not
- You don't receive the benefit of power pips when casting spells outside your school
- You can't get all of a school's spells unless you are that school (see wiki)

To answer the question, yes, you can heal others.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
Yea they can heal but your not going to get unicorn, dryad, rebirth, regenerate, and other good healing spells. You will get Sprite and Satyr which you can heal anyone.

On the topic of cheapest color combos, actually brown on brown is way cheaper. Its amazing how cheap it is