Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which World is Your Favorite?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
1. GrizzleHeim & Wintertusk
I just love sunny places.

2. Wysteria
I don't know why, but it just seems more wizardly than the other worlds.

Survivor
May 14, 2011
My favorite worlds are:

1) Celestia- You can go under water! (That's Awesome) :) I Finish Celestia already it was easy to me somehow.
2) Dragonspyre- I love the Russian accents because I'm Russian! Its so funny to hear them talk. But i don't talk like that anymore. :(
3) Grizzleheim & Wintertusk- I mostly like Wintertusk more because i love the Winter. Grizzleheim looks like where i live now in the North ( I think that's where)
4) Wizard City- I always go to Wizard City so i will always love the streets and in the Commons the little lake with a statue.
5) Krokotopia- The desert its so cool and the make into the storm area of Krokotopia.
DestinyLifeRider LvL 60 Life :)

Survivor
Mar 20, 2011
1. Mooshu
Love the peaceful commons
2. Grizzlehiem/Wintertusk (major tie! :D )
Reminds me of home
3. Wizard
A wonderful way to get introduced to the game
4. Krok
Mummies Rock!
5. Marleybone
I just want to be a bad cat here and there...so I can pretend there, lol
6. Wysteria
only because I really don't like the next two
7. Dragon Spyre
I don't like lava or ruins, but I hate underwater stuff and machines more
8. Celestia
My house flooded 3 times...I hate water (except when I get clean)

Emma Stalker

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Heres my top 5 favorite from best to least worlds:

1:Dragonsypre
because of their clothes =D and their dragons =D

2:Marleybone
Again clothes =D

3:Wizard city
CLOTHES >=D

4:Celesita
Because its to hard and the did not collect

5:Mooshu
Ugly clothing, weak gear, cool school design clothes

Thats all my favorite and least worlds

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
My favorite world is Wysteria. Not for the questing, but for the architecture. I would also love to be able to join Pigswick Academy as a secondary school.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
I like Marleybone because the storyline rocked. Wysteria would probually come in second.

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
I like Grizzlehiem/Wintertusk best. I love norse mythology and I like the music in Wintertusk (I don't care much about the guy who made it). I also love the cold.

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
I originally liked Wizard City. However, I prefer Marleybone now.

I like Marleybone because it seems the most realistic. (Minus the talking dogs and cat thieves.) It also has such a good plot line, and it is your last world before Defeat and Collect quests become so annoying it's almost not worth it. It's also cool because the gear you get there looks realistic and good.

Survivor
May 23, 2010
My favorite world is probably Dragonspyre because I enjoy the adventure, the bosses, the towers and the settings. I was in Plaza of Conquests the other day and am in a battle and look at the sky and see the mist floating around and I think Awesome! I even like the jumping wisps of fire that I see sometimes.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
Hi wizards and witches alike, I was wondering, what is YOUR favorite world in wizard101? Mine would have to be Wintertusk for 4 reasons. The first would be Wintertusk bosses drop some VERY valuable gear. The second reason Tusk is my favorite is because the quests give you TON of xp. For beating a boss with 1,900 health, i got 7,750 xp! My third reason is the backround and design is AWESOME. I like the ice and the look of the ravens and the whole design of it is just breath taking. My 4th reason i just LOVE wintertusk is that the "mobs" and "bosses" are actually fun to fight in a way. Thanks wizards,
Angel, level 54 Diviner "Bird Beguiler"
Angel Dunehammer, level 41 Sorcerer "Master Sorcerer"
Devin Fireheart, level 6 Pyromancer "Hero of Unicorn Way"
Angel, level 4 Thaumaturge "Novice Thaumaturge"

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
My favorite world has to be Wizard City. Not only is it the most fun and casual to play, it holds my best memories.

There is part of Wintertusk I really like. Hrundle Fjord. It has the best BGM ever. I love actually just standing there, and listening to the music. Makes me wonder if that is available in a scroll for my music player. Which I have not figured out how to use ....

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
I love Krokotopia cuz it's based on Egypt stuff. I'm not fond on Kroks though but I really like the outfits and legends on Krokotopia. I take a vacation there every time I can.

Survivor
May 21, 2011
My favorite worlds are Dragonspyre and Krokotopia. (I can't decide between either one)
Dragonspyre is really cool. I mean the huge drake towering above, the lava rushing under your feet, the fact that Malistaire is in this world!?! I love it!
I loved Krokotopia because that was the first different world I went to once I became a member. I also loved the manders, (Go Hetch Aldim!) and the pyramids were sweet.
Celestia isn't my favorite, but it does give good experience and drops cool stuff.
XD
Sydney Mistcatcher
Level 53 Fire

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
i like marelybone its my favourite cuz IT GOTS DOGS. dogs are my favourite animals their so adorable... ok im going of topic now.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I have 2 - Wizard City for it's stress free play and Mooshu for it being out doors for the most part.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
My favourite world is Dragonspyre, because that's when the story starts to pick up; the Malistaire arc was extremely well-written, scenery was gorgeous, and evil stuff is kinda, sorta awesome.

(I also love that it came right after Marleybone and Mooshu. It's like, "welcome to Dragonspyre- we have sidewalks!"... what a concept.)

I also like Wysteria and Wizard City- the first, because of the Potter-esque storyline and sense of competition (even if it's just against NPCs), and the second because it reminds me of when I was a baby wizard. Things were so easy back then!

Middle three: Krok, Zaf, and Grizzletusk (GH/WT). I didn't dislike them, but there just wasn't enough going on to keep me interested. I like farming in WT, but Grizzleheim gives terrible XP, and don't even get me started on Nidavellir (Jotun=HATE).

Back of the pack: Mooshu, Marleybone, and Celestia.

Mixed feelings on Mooshu. I like that it's rooted in Japanese/Chinese culture (fascinating stuff), but can't stand those dang water spirits/ninja pigs that keep dragging me into combat from 15 feet away. The only thing that gets me through this place is reminding myself that Dragonspyre is coming... sidewalks for the win!

Marleybone is... well, it's Marleybone. I adore industrial-revolution-era England, and British accents, and I fall in love with them every time I bring a wizard there... but then, I start questing. See above comment on sidewalks.

I really hate Celestia, with a passion so fiery that it makes the Crown of Fire look like a candle. Since two of my wizards have already offed Malistaire, there is no more plot- just a stream of endless defeat-and-collect quests, and not much else (though Mithraya's epicness kinda makes up for some of it).

/2 am drivel,
L.S.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2011
i like krokotopia because of the obilisk puzzles! my favorite one is the okas chest one where the answer disappears if you rush in. that was the hardest one to me. The second hardest one is the final test in the aptitude test because it took me about 30 minutes to give up and find the answer on the forums :) .

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
hands down mooshu!

I like wiz city wish it were bigger and more places to go.

Krok is kinda dark and boring lately

Marley is cool but the music makes me feel like i should be doing something not very relaxting

DS is scary and not friendly so no.

Celestia makes me long for dry land.

I like Zaforia (um i think)

I really like Wysteria but is too low level for me to play around.

Um Grizzlehiem and Wintertusk are both cool (I lend toward wintertusk)

Wish there was a place to hang out and talk or interact when i am not in battle. But I guess that would be ackward or invite trouble when people can not behave themselves. Bu

Survivor
May 02, 2009
I like them all. :D
But, my favorite is determined by what I am doing in the Wizard 101 storyline. Like right now, I am in Moo Shue, so as of now, it is my favorite.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
For me hands down Marleybone:

Depressing as heck

hideously frustrating navigation

annoying repetitve quests

stupid quests that waste time and mana

a totally unsatisfying W101 experience...

...my gaming black cloud.

Morgrim Life 80
Morgrim Death 33

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
unicornmage wrote:

Oh man, you just took the words right out of my mouth! I hate MB, for all of the reasons you listed, but I think you hit the nail on the head with the black-cloud thing... that's exactly what it is!

Other words I dislike, with every fibre of my being:

Mooshu

Map is all over the place, enemies crossing into player territory/the "sidewalk", the Cave of Solitude... *shudder*

Celestia

An endless stream of defeat-and-collect (may as well call them did-not-collect) quests, enemies who critical constantly... a ton of grinding, with no real motivation to do so. My Death wiz is there now, and the Water-Matons are about to do him (and me) in!

-El Veeb
the Archmage of Awesomeness

Balance/80
Death/63
Storm/49

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
unicornmage wrote:
For me hands down Marleybone:

Depressing as heck

hideously frustrating navigation

annoying repetitve quests

stupid quests that waste time and mana

a totally unsatisfying W101 experience...

Morgrim Life 80
Morgrim Death 33
Marleybone:

Too many "Defeat 0 of 5 O'Leary Burglar and collect ___"

Get into too many battles

Annoying dungeons (Especially Big Ben and Ironworks)

No Sidewalks

Hard to navigate like a maze

Repetitive quests

Too many bosses

Total fail world

My Favorite World: Mooshu

Good View

Fun and challenging bosses

Ninja Pigs

Fun Dungeons

Jade Oni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And also I got a minotaur pet on my 1st try on youkai the hidden boss in Tree of Life (I did it solo)

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Level 46 Pyro

p.s. Labyrinth is annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.p.s. why do you have to go back to Labyrinth and get some stuff? On the second most annoying dungeon?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Same as you for the same exact reasons. Plus all those annoying dungeons and whatnot.

Survivor
May 08, 2010
My least favorite world was zafaria.

It was long and boring

Defeat and collect quest were to hard

And it was annoying going back and fourth like crazy.

Overall I hated hit. In my opinion it gets a 1.5.

Ian Mythcaster lvl 72 myth