Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which World is Your Favorite?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 22, 2008
What is your favorite world in the Spiral? Mine is Mooshu, I just like the layout of it, but the enemies and soundtrack are cool too.

Explorer
May 09, 2009
Definatly NOT Marelybone *shivers*

I also like Mooshu. The colors are bright and I also like the music and the theme.

Marcus Legendcrafter, LVL 30, LIFE storm

Defender
Apr 25, 2009
Yeah, I think Mooshu will end up being my favorite. I thought Marlybone would be fun, but everything I've heard is bad. I thought Krok was really boring though. Wizard City was interesting, but some of those generic character's voices were really annoying.

Actually, GH is looking fun. I'm not sure why it's some kind of intermediate world though, I would think it would come after Dragonspyre.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
Wizard City:To repetitive(glad this was fixed after mb)
Krok:Same as WC and almost more boring
Marlybone:*stabs* I loathe this world I would burn it if I had a fire big enough!
no sidewalks? you kidding me?
Mooshu:Ding! Ding! We have a winner! It was just Beautiful. In every way.
Dragonspyre: Comes close but the towers kill me! It is really Beautiful though, in some sort of sic, twisted way.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
I would have to mb (marley bone) i love just the story line it follows mooshu is so i wont front but i like marleybone the most best place for me but i have yet to time to sign on to test realm and to grizzle heim so you never but yea so far mb is the best i wish i could do the whole mb thing again most i just miss doing the whole story

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Mooshu is my favorite world. It is so pretty and calming. And it seems pretty easy so far. MB was just a pain!!

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
Personally, having checked out test recently, I'd say Grizzlehien is my favorite so far, then Moo Shu, then Dragonspyre.

We should make a club of people who hate Marleybone! :D

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
Monsterax wrote:
Personally, having checked out test recently, I'd say Grizzlehien is my favorite so far, then Moo Shu, then Dragonspyre.

SIGN ME UP! *mutters* Burn Marlybone, Burn!

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Though Dragonspyre is a hard world it is my favorite. I like the harder battles. It makes me feel... more important

Explorer
May 09, 2009
Monsterax wrote:

Sounds like a great idea!

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
Blazian wrote:
Actually, GH is looking fun. I'm not sure why it's some kind of intermediate world though, I would think it would come after Dragonspyre.

If you want a really tough battle there, try fighting the Jotun. He's the final boss. With 9,000 health and 2 gaurds, he could give Malistaire a run for his money.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Monsterax wrote:

Sign me up

Explorer
May 10, 2009
I may not been to this world yet, but I would say Dragonsprye. :D

Survivor
Sep 11, 2008
Although Krokotopia is small... I would say Krokotopia is the best world because each area has its own "school based" challenge if you know what I mean and the music and the enemies are pretty cool too. But I must say, Marleybone is quite a nightmare... it's almost like another sunken city. :( However, I really can't wait to visit Grizzleheim once it comes out to the live realm!

Survivor
Jul 15, 2008
I personally like Marleybone. Rooftop battles conducted under the stars and the moon. Running around with orchestra music in the background. There's this music where there are bells included. There is an almost steampunk kinda feel to the place.

Plus, even level 50 players will agree that kensington park is still pretty hard to beat solo or otherwise.

Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
Definitely MooShu. Not only because of my love of Asia, it's prettyful! :D Too bad I'm only on Marleybone. Though MB is really cool, and is like England, I HATE IT. They should really build some sidewalks in there....

Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
Elessar wrote:
Monsterax wrote:

*signs up for club twenty times* Count me in! *gets swords, wands, and bonfire kits*

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
defently ds is my favorite world then mooshu and we should make a club who doesnt like marlybone its just a pain ive been trying to get a badge called cat curtaler those cats still cream me and yet i call keeper of the fang quest hard even though i beat her so yeah and even though all my quests are krok
i still travel through all the worlds with my friends so i have also tried to beat malistare but sadly he killed me

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Survivor
May 12, 2009
Elessar wrote:
Monsterax wrote:

me to me to

Survivor
May 12, 2009
Resetti123 wrote:
Elessar wrote:
Monsterax wrote:

*signs up for club twenty times* Count me in! *gets swords, wands, and bonfire kits*

sign me up *gets pet baby dragon who has a major fire issue*

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Sakura641 wrote:
Monsterax wrote:

Sign me up

yah that sounds good!!! death to Marleybone :-) :-) :-)

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
lasMy favorite is Dragonspyre I don't know why I just do. 2nd fav. is Mooshu it is awesome. 3rd Grizzleheim must be cold. 4th Wizardcity I can live with that. 5th Krokotopia it is o.k. last and least is Marleybone I say death to it. it doesn't deserve to be a world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blaze NightCaster Lvl. 46

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
star123z wrote:
Mooshu is my favorite world. It is so pretty and calming. And it seems pretty easy so far. MB was just a pain!!

for my evil side its calming enough for him not to say anything and for my kinder side he falls asleep its so peacefull and my nuetral side is bored to death. its peaceful there.