Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good way to make gold

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Battle bosses like the "Kraken" (since there are always people there to help you). Once you beat him or if you beat him you will get prizes. Go to the shopping dirict and go to a random store but the repaint store ( since you cant sell anything there). Go to the owner and click on "SELL". go through all your stuff and sell the ones you hate or have low health and mana value. I made about 24,000 gold from. another way is to NOT buy anything for more then a week. I did that and i have more then 40,000 gold. I have not bought anything for about 2 weeks and I am not planing to.

- Matthew IceShield

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
If you want to get a ton of gold then you get a high lvl friend then you get him to take you through the worlds and help you. If they are In DS (Dragon Spyre) then you can get them to take you trough some of the bosses there so you get some good drops that will sell usally around $500. hope i helped

-Justin8er

Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
Here's a little secret: The level item = more $$$. Example: A monster that dropped something at DS is much more valuable than something a monster at WC dropped. My friend takes me to DS, sometimes for help. I usually get good-gold items. Once he took me to help him with Malistaire and I got an item. When I sold it later I saw it was worth about 500 gold! So fight some monsters in MS or DS every once in a while to see what you can come up with. I used this strategy to raise the money to buy my MS house!

Hope I helped!

Scarlet HawkHeart
Lvl 31 Magus Sorcerer

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
Same thing i said basicly ( or however you spell it ) , get a freind to take you places and beat bosses, sell the drops and you get more money.

-Justin Thundersword
Magus pyromanser lvl 34

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
well if you battle malistare he is going to give a good drop right? so all you do is sell it because if it is a diffferent color then some times it gives you more money when you sell it.

from, Blake Hexrider lvl 49 Master of Fire

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
A good way is to fight malistaire a few times, he dropped a fire robe and a balance robe for me, the fire was about 1000 gold and the balance was around 700 gold. THATS A GOOD WAY TO MAKE MONEY!

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
The thing is with malistair it takes FOREVER to get to him. So if you have to beat him a few times that would take almost a day.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
GanNing17236 wrote:
Battle bosses like the "Kraken" (since there are always people there to help you). Once you beat him or if you beat him you will get prizes. Go to the shopping dirict and go to a random store but the repaint store ( since you cant sell anything there). Go to the owner and click on "SELL". go through all your stuff and sell the ones you hate or have low health and mana value. I made about 24,000 gold from. another way is to NOT buy anything for more then a week. I did that and i have more then 40,000 gold. I have not bought anything for about 2 weeks and I am not planing to.

- Matthew IceShield
or you can get a high kvl friend 30 or lower if you want to get to krokohtep fast then you go to emporors retreat and beat the two bosses to get to krokohtep and you do that a couple of times and your bound to get rare items :-)