Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

LOST ITEMS

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
I just defeated yusonoki (a demon) and received yusonoki`s deck. While the circular icon poped up on the lower left hand corner of my screen the deck never apeared in my back pack. MY BACKPACK IS NOT FULL! This has happened to me at least 3 times now. I received a necklace with the minotaur card on it and the same thing happened. I could actually look at my backpack and see that the item was not there and then mouse over the little circular icon that appears for a short time showing me that I had received the item in my backpack. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Does anyone know how to remedy this problem?

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
terminus wrote:
I just defeated yusonoki (a demon) and received yusonoki`s deck. While the circular icon poped up on the lower left hand corner of my screen the deck never apeared in my back pack. MY BACKPACK IS NOT FULL! This has happened to me at least 3 times now. I received a necklace with the minotaur card on it and the same thing happened. I could actually look at my backpack and see that the item was not there and then mouse over the little circular icon that appears for a short time showing me that I had received the item in my backpack. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Does anyone know how to remedy this problem?

Sorry this has not happed to me before but i say try getting again it might not help but it is worth a shot

Wolf Silvertheif life/death ;)

Explorer
May 09, 2009
If this continues I would report this as a bug.

What I would do is hit 'EQUIP' when you click on the circle.

Hope this helped,

Marcus Legendcrafter, LVL 30, LIFE storm

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Defender
Nov 05, 2008
terminus wrote:

use the contact link on the suport page and let mr lincon know, it is a bug and he can fix it for you

Defender
May 28, 2009
If you backpack is truly not full then you should definitely report this and see if Mr. Lincoln can help. However, I was experiencing this same problem and was very upset as well. I went to my backpack and could see plainly that I only had my currently equipped items so I KNEW my pack had plenty of room. Turns out that my pack WAS full. With housing items! I had to go back to the house and transfer all the housing items to the bank and then to the attic. And when I went into the bank to see what was there I found a TON of items that I had received from battles. Sure enough, I found some of the items that I was hoping for and went straight to a vendor to sell the rest. I hope this is the same problem you are having because I would hate to think that you really did loose the boss drops. Good luck.