Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Player Life Wiazard looking for leveling partn

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
Hello,

I am a new player with a subscription looking for a leveling partner for my life wizard. I have played up a Myth Wizard to 16 but I feel as though I made a mistake buying fire scool and defense spells when I should have worked up to the life sprite.

The lack of healing is annoying. Unless I can re-allocate those training points I am thinking of starting this life wizard to be more usefull to a group.

So are there any experienced players out there that want to start a new character and show me the ropes?

Administrator
While we do encourage our players to try new Wizards, (you can have up to 6 at a time on an account), we have given you the ability to sell back your Training Points:

When young Wizards first start out at Ravenwood School of Magical Arts, they are often excited by the many different spells to spend Training Points on, such as shields and magical spells outside their school of focus. We understand that as Wizards progress, they sometimes wish they could return those spells in exchange for their Training Points back. Well now you can!

Mr Lincoln in Golem Court will allow you to Spend Crowns to buy back all your Training Points and return all of the spells obtained with those Training Points. You can respend your new Training Points as desired.

The price in Crowns is dependent on your level and how many training points you have spent, as well as how many times you have sold back your spells.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Nov 05, 2008
nahmmie wrote:
Hello,

I am a new player with a subscription looking for a leveling partner for my life wizard. I have played up a Myth Wizard to 16 but I feel as though I made a mistake buying fire scool and defense spells when I should have worked up to the life sprite.

The lack of healing is annoying. Unless I can re-allocate those training points I am thinking of starting this life wizard to be more usefull to a group.

So are there any experienced players out there that want to start a new character and show me the ropes?

hi i have several players, to acounts worth, boy is my son right i am addicted to wizard101? if you want to set a day time realm meat palce i would be more than happy to intro you to all my wizards, so when you come on you can let me know you want to lvl up your life i have players from grandmaster of balance to lvl 22 myth to a 22 life 20 storm lvl 8 ice lvl 11 fire and lvl 6 death. i do not mind redoing quest with my grandmaster tofind all the new drops, and would be more than happy to work with you on any others. i check the boards every to days and will subscribe to know when there is a reply to this. happy questing hope to see you in game

Defender
Apr 25, 2009
Yeah, but the price is in crowns. Not much use for those of us who don't buy them. I probably am going to start a life wizard soon too, I'm always in awe at how easy duels are with a life on your team.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
Thanks Nimbysep, that sounds great.

Myth Wizards name is Elizabeth Soulforge
Life Wizards name is Valkoor Mistthistle

I should be playing on Monday evening EST times (June 22nd)
I will try to be on Wu server Area 1

To make things easy, I will try to hang around the back side of the clockwork tower on the hours, 6:00 7:00 8:00 etc.

See you there!

Norm

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
nahmmie wrote:
Thanks Nimbysep, that sounds great.

Myth Wizards name is Elizabeth Soulforge
Life Wizards name is Valkoor Mistthistle

I should be playing on Monday evening EST times (June 22nd)
I will try to be on Wu server Area 1

To make things easy, I will try to hang around the back side of the clockwork tower on the hours, 6:00 7:00 8:00 etc.

See you there!

Norm

sounds good to me, oops have a laps in memory and can't remeber were clockwork tower is , i think the cooblers attack has gotten to me lol
sierra pearlridder grandmaster of balance will be there