Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance Amulet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Now i dont get why there is no balance amulet for there class only. All the other classes have it so why not balance. I mean for god sake make the jade oni amulet balance only. Its a balance move first of all. Second balance has no amulet for its own school. And third every other school has its own class amulet even life. If you are not going to make the jade oni amulet balance only make a judgement amulet and put it lvl 45+ balance only and put it on any boss you want in ds. I mean really its not fair to balance wizards since i have one. If anyone agrees post a reply so we can do this. If you disagree you can also put that.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
My friend, there, in fact, IS a balance amulet! Shadowcrowns Charm Of Making! It gives donate power! Its for balance only! So, quit complaining! ! ! ! ! ! :x

Blake LionFlame
lvl 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
Oh yay! A donate power amulet!

NO, every other school get's a cool rank six spell. What do we get? A donate power, I'd rather have a Jade Oni Hydra Amulet. It's just so unfair! I've NEVER seen ANYONE wearing the balance amulet.

-Alex SandStone

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Actually i checked on wizard 101 central that is any class amulet. It says lvl 45+ so back off. Its for any class not only balance. And i suggest for judgement amulet lvl 45+ balance only.

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
you need to research the amulets better.not every amulet is rank six and anyways, some of them are useless because there are level 35 amulets with the same cards like my minotaur one and centaur one . and i'm a pyromancer.i advise going to the bazaar and lookig up things online before you make a complaint like this again

Explorer
Sep 21, 2008
Galen wrote:
you need to research the amulets better.not every amulet is rank six and anyways, some of them are useless because there are level 35 amulets with the same cards like my minotaur one and centaur one . and i'm a pyromancer.i advise going to the bazaar and lookig up things online before you make a complaint like this again

Really dont be rude. he has a point I rarely see balance wizards wearing any good amulets and I AM A BALANCE wizard.... I dont think hydra should be allowed out of our school. Hydra is one of the only rank 6 spells being SHARED inside a NONE crown amulet. Thank you very much GALEN.

Next time if you dont have something nice to say..... dont say it "i advise going to the bazaar and lookig up things online before you make a complaint like this again"<---- :?

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
The Jade Oni drops an amulet with Hydra on it, you should buy that one if you want that.

Explorer
Sep 21, 2008
lorddoom141 wrote:

dont think hydra should be allowed out of our school. Hydra is one of the only rank 6 spells being SHARED inside a NONE crown amulet. Thank you very much GALEN.

Read that if you want to know my opinion on hydra amulet mate. :)

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
Balance Amulet. I have farmed and farmed and it appears that all the available upper level amulets for the school of balance are listed above. The typical top balance amulet is the hydra from the Jade Oni. Other ones are donate power and power play. Personally, my grand wears a level 10 amulet that supplements the weak of Power Nova dropped by Lord Nightshade. None of my grands (I have two in each school) wear that "special" school only necklace with a hit spell. A tough will compete with that necklace and I can store them in my sideboard for when needed rather than waiting for that purple card to show up.

For my grands, I get a better aura (higher percentage than the standard school bubble [Storm, Myth, and Fire]) or set of traps (Death, Myth, Storm, Fire and Ice) to supplement my deck spells for a stronger hit. Poor Balance and Life just got left out in the cold for adding hit power.

Speaking of which, isn't it time to come out with some new amulets?

Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
shub50 wrote:
Actually i checked on wizard 101 central that is any class amulet. It says lvl 45+ so back off. Its for any class not only balance. And i suggest for judgement amulet lvl 45+ balance only.
judgement amulet is not fair it is only power you already have hydra come on judgement it is way powerful already