Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Last Crystal Charger in Great Spyre?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
I am having trouble with the last crystal to open the doors. A friend said to go through a door and down a hall, behind some guards. I did go down a hallway, and saw some guards, but could not find the crystal stand. Someone else in our group chanced on it by accident (told me via text msg), but I never saw where it was. Please tell me, which door and what hall? I'd like to know so when I go back to help others I can find it. Thanks.

Destiny Stormcloud
Life/Death Grandmaster

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
Go through the whole area the crystal is on the very end of HOWLING CAVE the crystal is after that area.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
We found all three crystals. 2 of us are attempting this. Once activated they don't stay on very long. How do you get them all to stay on? I assume once all three are on the doors to Crown of Fire will open.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Caleb8459 wrote:
We found all three crystals. 2 of us are attempting this. Once activated they don't stay on very long. How do you get them all to stay on? I assume once all three are on the doors to Crown of Fire will open.
You tell each person at a crystal to stay and keep pressing x
:-D