Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Disappearing pips

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
Today, my storm wizard was helping a life friend out in Big Ben, we had set it up so that I would take everything out with Storm Lord and when I had the pips, the spell was selected. One of the other wizards in battle either didn't understand that Storm Lord would hit everyone, or wasn't paying attention to what we were doing and took out the monster that I had selected for casting the spell which of course then resulted in my passing for that round. The problem was, the pips for that spell were used up and I went from having 9, down to 3 (9+1 for next round-7 for Storm Lord) and I couldn't cast the spell. I was just curious if this had happened to someone else?

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Actually yes.
In a little smaller kind of battle, yet.
I was fighting 3 mobs with a friend.
And a third guy ran in with a 4th mob,
IN that time I had a frog (Hit all enemies) selected (only 4 pips though) and my friend choosse a firestorm or some.
So he killed all, and I lost all my pips while I didnt cast.
Battle continued of course because the new mob and player.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
tkdmamma wrote:
Today, my storm wizard was helping a life friend out in Big Ben, we had set it up so that I would take everything out with Storm Lord and when I had the pips, the spell was selected. One of the other wizards in battle either didn't understand that Storm Lord would hit everyone, or wasn't paying attention to what we were doing and took out the monster that I had selected for casting the spell which of course then resulted in my passing for that round. The problem was, the pips for that spell were used up and I went from having 9, down to 3 (9+1 for next round-7 for Storm Lord) and I couldn't cast the spell. I was just curious if this had happened to someone else?

I think it was a glitch in the game.
It happened to me a while ago (i used meteor) i beleave its a glitch.
The glitch is common in the game.