Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Replacing the life satyr pet!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Ok on my adventures through the spiral I have gained a new heal! Now I have this pet by my side that doesn't have music notes out of his pipe and he comes with a unicorn spell? Even though he is a satyr! Please replace this pet with a centaur! Its bad enough we get another heal there are only 5! Damage spells for life! Everyone else has more! Please listen to your feed back!

Defender
Jan 20, 2009
Even if the satyr pet came with Satyr, I would use it. As it is, unicorn is too situational to use, I'd rather have the health and mana of a myth ghoul.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
yea i wish we could have a centaur as a pet also; with it a centaur :-D i hardly ever use unicorn as much as my centaur and they satyr's dance gets really annoying after a while....

Survivor
Oct 02, 2008
Yes, I would very much like a centaur pet in the game. I'm not saying i don't like satyr i just think it should be a centaur. REASON WHY= I think that because all the other lvl 48 pets are copying the final six pip spell exept the orthrus pet. P.S please please dont make a bartleby pet <sorry if i spelled bartleby wrong>