Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

DS fortress and flying dragons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
Ok I have been told you can fly on dragons in a ds fortress. Can someone please tell me how. I saved up all the gold and bought one and no dragon. Is it the one you hatch? Or is it just a wizard folk lore that it is possible. Is the only dragon you get to ride on the one to malistares lair? If so then the commercial on TV needs to be redone because that is bull. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. I can't believe I saved up that much gold for nothing. If you can't ride dragons.

Morgan Nightwraith
Master Necromancer Level 48

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
growinupinfl wrote:
Ok I have been told you can fly on dragons in a ds fortress. Can someone please tell me how. I saved up all the gold and bought one and no dragon. Is it the one you hatch? Or is it just a wizard folk lore that it is possible. Is the only dragon you get to ride on the one to malistares lair? If so then the commercial on TV needs to be redone because that is bull. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. I can't believe I saved up that much gold for nothing. If you can't ride dragons.

Morgan Nightwraith

WOW I want to ride a Dragon too!!! and attack with him/her as well! Yea have pets you get in W101 actualy do something for your
charactor. weather it be a plus in defence or offence or a pip percentage encrease.

I have the lesser home in D.S. and it does have a red Dragon constantly flying around your home property, but it never lands and NO you can not ride it either. :(

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
hey yeah i was wondering about that because i have a ds house to but ... the first one not fortress

hope you find out about the flying dragn thing morgan tell me if you do :P

Brian WaterWalker
maater thaumaturge :D

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
SyphaN wrote:
growinupinfl wrote:

Morgan Nightwraith

WOW I want to ride a Dragon too!!! and attack with him/her as well! Yea have pets you get in W101 actualy do something for your
charactor. weather it be a plus in defence or offence or a pip percentage encrease.

I have the lesser home in D.S. and it does have a red Dragon constantly flying around your home property, but it never lands and NO you can not ride it either. :(

Dudes i cant belive you think its from house well it isnt does the commercial area even LOOK like a DS house?!? Plus, the dragon pets do NOTHING. They are just for looks!

Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
well for now you can only ride a drake to mailister but its a bid dissapointmen youll see

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
well for now you can only ride a drake to mailister but its a bid dissapointmen youll see

that is a dissapointment :(

SyphaN wrote:
growinupinfl wrote:

Morgan Nightwraith

I have the lesser home in D.S. and it does have a red Dragon constantly flying around your home property, but it never lands and NO you can not ride it either.

thats a great idea in the next update they should make thet and also ADD GH HOUSES there are no houses from the new world Grizzleheim :D

Brian Waterwalker
Master Thaumaturge :D

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
growinupinfl wrote:

Morgan Nightwraith

There is a dragon flying around the grand fortress but you can't ride it