Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
um infinite oni
School:balance
Hp:25,000

something it would say: you have defeated the other oni's but can you defeat infinite oni?

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
name: king of dragonspyre
health 20000
school fire
henchman fangtooth lavaspinner
rank 12 boss

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
mark poison
location nightside sunken city
class death
health 4000
henchman norton and paulson

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
the cloud oni
after jade oni he will appear
class storm rank 10 boss
10000 health
70 % resist for storm

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
the magma monster
health 56000
school fire
rank 15 boss

he casts meteor strike
balance blade fire blade weakness immolate helephant feint skeletal pirate heck hound fire dragon wraith fire kraken vampire curse and hex

Survivor
Sep 09, 2008
I think a boss called Jillerison's(i will take better names) character should be like this

health:12,000
mana:1,000
school:ice

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Here is my boss

Name: Kafushiyuoh
Health: 5,000
School: Balance

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
name: ghost of malistare
type: well i think we all know that
life:100,000
locaition: a secret place in dragonspyre

He would come back in a very secret place in dragonspyre. A place where it is forbidden for any wizard to go.

how to get quest: after you defeat malistare defeat the unbeatble dungeon
in collousses boulvard then ambrose will call you. He will tell you that malistare somehow came back and that you will have to go beyond wizard limits. to the forbidden graveyard. After you get there you fall under ground and defeat the ghost of malistare. [may have misspelled words

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Name: Sgt. Skuller
Heath: 3550
Place: (this is a made up place but if they make it) The Thieves Dens
(Dungon) (Marlybone)

Story: Trapped in a prison waiting to be free from it but he keep stealing and hurting from people so he was now to the punishment of death he died but he had no head but he swers he will get revange to his punishment he would take out on the kings and queens ( The reason he is called Sgt. Skuller is because he has a mask thats a skull)

Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
name:myth mander
school:myth
spells:every myth spell exapet blood bat (reguler not mutant)
hp:90000,450

Survivor
May 14, 2009
name: the dragon titan.
health:40,000
type: fire.
appearance: looks like draconian except one third frozen, one third electric, and one third flaming.
says: you seek to defeat me? ha! i crushed dragonspyre you pitiful worm!behold my power!
minions:draconian warlord

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
:-o ha ha that boss would be the coolest ever if i were to make one it would be ghost of rattle bones but he is in dragonspyre and he has 8,000 health and he is life and storm! Mine would be sick to!
CalebKulez wrote:
Name: Ghost of Malistaire
Health: 20000
Class: Death
Looks Like: Lord Nightshade
Saying: "You defeated me once. You shall not live to defeat me again. Join me, Wizard, and we shall rule the Sprial!"
Location: Celestia, The Shadow Realm, Deathsong Castle, The Throne Room
Minion(s):
Ghost of Sylvia Drake (Returned)

Name: Ghost of Sylvia Drake (Returned)
Health: 15000
Class: Life
Looks Like: Death Seraph
Saying: "You seek Sylvia Drake in me. I have been corrupted! Feel pain as I once did!"
Minion(s):
Ghost of Malistaire

Name: Malistaire's Student
Health: 10000
Looks Like: Lord Nightshade with no wings
Saying: "You want to see my Master and his wife, do you? Well then, you'll have to get through me!"
Location: Celestia, The Shadow Realm, Deathsong Castle, Hall of Shadow
Minion(s):
Two Grim Reaper (Rank 8, Health 8000, Class Death, Wraith)

Name: Corrupted Orthrus
Health: 8000
Class: Balance
Looks Like: Large Black Orthrus
Ghost of Malistaire: "You want to defeat me! Hah! Then defeat my little pet, first!"
Location: Celestia, The Shadow Realm, Deathsong Castle, Dining Hall
Minion(s):
Corrupted Heckhound (Rank 7, Health 5000, Class Ice)
Corrupted Storm Hound (Rank 7, Health 5000, Class Myth)

sorry i got a lot, but this is all the bosses in an instance i made up.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Name: Finn the Fish Lord
Health: 5,995
Class: Ice

Name: General Sharx
Health: 7,000
Class: Storm

Name: The Triton Enslaver
Health: 8,375

These are some of my ideas for a world i made up. (see New world ideas for Wizard 101 in The Dorms)
-Kyle Skullfist

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
I got quite a few bosses the are known as the ELEMENTAL LORDS i have no names for them but i can tell you the rest

schools: fire, ice, myth, storm, death, life, balance
Health:500,000

they are located in some of the hardest places in the game the fire and death are located in wizard city i am not sure were the rest are locate but if you have ideas on the names and locations put them down 8)
Oh and one more thing if you think this is bad check out the thing i posted the DARK KNIGHT, THX

Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
How about this?

Name: The Historian
Health:none
Spells:Summon past bosses
Minions:bosses from other worlds except dragonspyre so: Grubb Krokopatra Jade Oni and all other onis.
Element:Balance
Description: The Historian is the founder of time, the long forgotten master of balance.Alhazred took his place after his disappearance. He can bend space and time, and can even stop it completely. He wishes to test wizards strength by pitting them against the horrors of the past; Grubb, The onis, and krokopatra.The Historian has no name; but people beleive he is the one who found the world.Lore and myth suggest he was the one who planted bartleby.Instead of giving loot or gear, he gives you a Fragment of Time. The Fragments of Time are shards of the world.They can be used to relive the past; Such as Malistaire taking the death school.

Quest:Obtained from Lady Oriel at level 50.
Dungeon: The dungeon enemies are composed of enemies from the past such as gobblers or fire elves.The mini bosses are enemies like rattlebones lady blackhope edo nirini.In the dungeon, Lady oriel leads you through.
Dungeon name:Temple of time.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
Name: malistares little buddy
Health: 8,000
Class: death
Looks like: freaky looking death school teacher

creater: Wolf Wildeyes

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
CalebKulez wrote:
Name: Ghost of Malistaire
Health: 20000
Looks Like: Lord Nightshade
Saying: "You defeated me once. You shall not live to defeat me again. Join me, Wizard, and we shall rule the Sprial!"
Minion(s):
Ghost of Sylvia Drake (Returned)

Name: Ghost of Sylvia Drake (Returned)
Health: 15000
Class: Life
Looks Like: Death Seraph
Saying: "You seek Sylvia Drake in me. I have been corrupted! Feel pain as I once did!"
Minion(s):
Ghost of Malistaire

Name: Malistaire's Student
Health: 10000
Looks Like: Lord Nightshade with no wings
Saying: "You want to see my Master and his wife, do you? Well then, you'll have to get through me!"
Location: Celestia, The Shadow Realm, Deathsong Castle, Hall of Shadow
Minion(s):
Two Grim Reaper (Rank 8, Health 8000, Class Death, Wraith)

Name: Corrupted Orthrus
Health: 8000
Class: Balance
Looks Like: Large Black Orthrus
Ghost of Malistaire: "You want to defeat me! Hah! Then defeat my little pet, first!"
Location: Celestia, The Shadow Realm, Deathsong Castle, Dining Hall
Minion(s):
Corrupted Heckhound (Rank 7, Health 5000, Class Ice)
Corrupted Storm Hound (Rank 7, Health 5000, Class Myth)

sorry i got a lot, but this is all the bosses in an instance i made up.

So pretty much corrrupted Orthrus is a Big Danger Hound :D

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
Name: Catstorm
Health: 1,000
Looks Like: a Mime cat
Says: Nothing, he's a mime.
Minion: O'leary Bruiser i hope you liked it :D

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
nlhf1995 wrote:
Name: Gauntlet Keeper
Health: 6000
School: Ice

man no a lvl 6 boos in ds man no that is not right i think that to not herard no just no no plz no that not heard that not heard for ds

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
I have a good one:

Name: Falcon Drake (A.K.A. Malistaire's son.)
Class: Death.
Says When You Enter: "You have killed my father! You will pay dearly for that!"
Health: 90,500.
Looks Like: A boy with pale skin, dressed in black GrandMaster clothing, black hair, red/orange eyes.
Minion(s): Wraith(2).
Spells: All death spells, and all fire spells except Fire Dragon.
Says when Defeated: "How can this happen?! I was more powerful then my father! I will have my REVENGE!"

Drops:

Hat: Falcon's Shadow Cowl: 300 Life, 150 Mana.
Robe: Falcon's Garment of Torment: 350 Life, 200 Mana, Skeletal Pirate Card.
Boots: Falcon's Boots of Battle: 200 Life, 150 Mana, Infect Card.
Deck: Falcon's Deck of Despair: Holds: 90, Max. Copies: 5 Max. Death Copies: 7. Sideboard: 35.
Wand: Falcon's Slasher: Attack: 150. Looks like: Own Attack.
Pets: Pale Gray Ghost and/or Skeletal Pirate.

Hope You Peoples Like It!

- Amber DragonRider
Level 30 Pyromancer

"If the Mind is like a Candle, then the Heart is like the Sun."
- Professor Falmea

Explorer
Aug 23, 2009
lynn111111 wrote:
ok i got to calm down a little i always wanted to tell some one about this ok three new ones

name : lady orial (thats the seraph)
health: um like idk like 8000
school :life doh
get it? fight the seraph that would be awesome. if would be like some kind of training quest, if it were a seraph gone bad quest that would be mean.

name : Autumn Swiftgem
health : 3000
school life
location:a door would be added in the life school and before you fight her you would talk to wu (life teacher) and she would talk about how autumn is her best student ever and like how she is hard to beat and how she is like awesome and stuff (you most likely beat her on first try)
lol thats me my lvl fifthty life wiz. it would be rank ten with 10,000 hit points but thats a copy of malistare but life and i dont want to be more power full than him and i have 3,467 hit points (but i already killed him like 10 times)

ok this one is my fav.

name : (yours)
rank : 5 6 7 8 9 or ten depending on your lvl (goes up every 10 lvls)
health (how ever much you have)
school: yours
location: hmm idk didnt think about that post back with ideas if you want
whouldnt that be awesome fight your self! and if you bring friends them selfs would apear. so if i bring my two good friends we could fight our selfs. that would be so cool it would be wareing same stuff and same cards every thing that would be awesome.

so your talking about evil images of ourself but it would need a cut scene . well i had a idea about the location. The great spyre and once you get to malistaire he uses a scarecrow to separate your good and bad juju and he yells if the weakling is so strong then why not battle a clone and maniacally laughs before running even further towards a cave filled with lava which would be great to add

Survivor
Oct 06, 2008
Name-anti ambrose

school- all

race- human

heath- 30,00

resist- 30 to all elements

spells-all

wand attack-150

optional boss after beating all quest

if this does some to pass dont complain to me or kings isle after all it is optional so if it to hard dont do it =)

location- in malistares lair

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Name Ice Gladiator
Heath 9.500
Type ice
Creature Ice Colosus
Rank 10
Spells Ice Guardian ,Frost Giant,Blizzard,Ice Wyvern,Balefrost,Colosus,Tower Sheld,Freeze,Natural Attack,
Location Ice Arena

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009

Here's one:

Name: Merle Ambrose
School: All
Health: 15,000
Looks like: Um, Merle Ambrose?
Level: 55
Quest: You reach Level 20, and you must talk to your School Teacher. They tell you that Merle Ambrose has gotten angry over something, and you must stop him before he does something that he'll regret. You go into the part with Gamma. You then walk over to him, and he's crying. He screams at you: "Hurry! Defeat Ambrose!!!" And you do so. When you complete it, you get 1,500 exp, 865 gold and something extra. Merle Ambrose thanks you for stopping him, and rewards you with... A special pet! It looks kind of like him, except smaller. It gives you the card to summon Ambrose in battle. He takes down 250 health. ;)

Survivor
Oct 30, 2008
Name: Punchy
Health: 90
School: Balance
Looks like: A bowling pin, but with a rounded bottom and instead of arms it has floating boxing gloves where its hands should be
Spells: Wand spell (Punch) Deals 10 damage
Says: The first step of the process...

Then...

Name: Punchy Undead

Health: 300
School: Balance/Death
Looks like: A bowling pin, but with a rounded bottom and instead of arms it has floating boxing gloves where its hands should be, but bigger than Punchy
Spells: Wand spell (Punch) Deals 5 damage per pip. Punchy bug, Deals 95 - 165 dmg, Punchy Ghoul, Drains 180 and returns half back. Punchy slam, Deals 1-10 damage per pip
Says: The second step of the process...

Then...

Name: Punchy Wraith
Health: 1500
School: Death/Storm
Looks like: A bowling pin, but with a rounded bottom and instead of arms it has floating boxing gloves where its hands should be, but bigger than Punchy
Spells: Wand spell (Punch) Deals 5 damage per pip. Punchy bug, Deals 95 - 165, Punchy Wraith 100 - 500 drain. Crush 200 - 300 damage. Threaten, Global all (Wizards school here) damage decrease by 10%. Corruption Minion, Minion spells:- Ghoul, Infection, Banshee, Death Blade, Death trap, Feint and Hex
Says: My path to corruption has been completed, prepare to die wizard...
After fully defeated: I will have my revenge on you and your little leader... Malistaire... Ambrose... Wizard...(Fades and malistaires picture appears very faintly)