Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
Name:The Krimzon Knight
Looks like:A mix of Sargent Skullsplitter and Lord Nightshade and size of Jade Oni
Rank 8 Boss
Health: 9,500
School: Death
Found: In the unknown tunnel at the back of the haunted cave>
Minions:2 dragonspyre pirates(i forget what they're called)
Spells: All death,fire, life, and hydra
Speech(before the battle):I am the strongest of the undead kind!!!Mwahahahahahahahahahaha*snort*hahahahahahahahaha
Badge you get:Krimzon Killer :D
Thats my boss i hope you like it!

Chris Ashshade,level 34,Mastermind

Explorer
Jul 19, 2009
Name: storm wraith
health: 15,000
moves: triton, wildbolt, wraith, myth shield, storm shark, storm zilla, darkwind, tempest, thunder blade, storm lord, storm trap, kraken, infection
Looks like: purple wraith
Saying: "ooh i haven't a battle in ages, prepare to die!"

Name: Wraith minion
Health: 1,075
Looks like: green wraith
Moves: Seraph, sprite, spirit armor, centaur, life blade, life trap, leprecaun, death shield, natures wrath

(Number of minions depends on number of players in intsance)

Name:Blaze FireCrown
Health: 18,495
Moves: Helephant, Firezilla, Phionix, Fire shark, sunbird, fire blade, fire trap, ice shield, heck hound, link, fire dragon, magma colossus, steal charm, weakness
Saying: "Never again will i be defeated by a mere student wizard"
Looks like: Ghost of a human

Name: Diseased heckhound (p.s. i love the coruppted heckhound idea)
Health: 1,980
Moves, ice wyvern, fire shield, ice trap, ice blade, evil snow man, weakness, stun, stun block,colossus, ice armor
Looks like: Light blue and orange heckhound
location Fire house, celestia

Survivor
Apr 29, 2009
mason soulstalker
A TOUGH BOSS!

Name:???(thats really his name)
Health:1
School:myth
he can only die with a rank 4 spell

Survivor
Oct 07, 2008
Name: Spare Parts
School: ? (all attacks and natural attack does 200 damage per pip)
Species: a beast made from peices of all the strongest attacks (fire dragon(head), ice giant(left arm), storm lord(right arm), nova(left body half), orthrus(legs), scarecrow(right body half),and has a hat made of branches to incorporate rebirth)
Health: 20000
Power pip chance: 90%
Strongest spell is it's self but not natural attack

Another suggestion for him is to be an attack for all schools that attacks all enemies heals all friends. The spells damage could be 2500 to all enemies. Healing could be 1250 to all friends. Think about it. :D :D :D

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
I forgot the drops for my Shadow-Malistaire:
(They're all for Death and lvl 45)

Hat: Cowl of the Evil

Robes: Cloak of Doom

Shoes: Malistaire's Boots

Wand/Staff: Staff of Shadow-Doom

Deck: Master Necromancer's Deck-Holds 65, max copies 4, max Death copies 6, Sideboard 25

Pet(s): Wraith, Black/Grey Ghost, And Skeletal Pirate

Hope you like it!

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Ok so I thought everyones was great!So I'm gonna make my own.

Name:Master of the arts
School:Balance
Health:1,092
Quest:Talk to Merle Ambrose when level 30 he will tell you that someone has sent a strange letter to every balance wizard to come to Dragonspyre in the athem but when Ambrose sent a wizard to go looking for them he tould him he couldn't find the students anywhere.So you should go and find them.
Minion:Controlled wizard
Rank 5
Health 200
Death
Rewards:Specterlar wand,Robe of the stars,Hood of gratitude

and another...

Name:Unkown caller
Health:209,098,932
Class:Fire
say's when beaten:I think you shall become better but right now take this hydra card wizard.
I think my bosses could have been alot more better but I think its good here :)

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
ok.... Name: The Tree of winds
Health: 7,500
School: Life and Balance
Spells: Natural attack, Rebirth, Dryad, Sprite, Imp, Satyr, Helping Hands, Sanctuary, Centaur, Scarab, Scorpian, Sprite Shield, Elemental Shield, Spirit Shield, Hydra, Specteral Blast, Death shield.
Minion: Wandering Wizard

... it eats your shields and blades lol
:D :-) :-o :?

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
heres my boss:
name: prowler growler the hound
type:death
health:100000
area:end of unicornway,next to hedge maze.
moves:sunbird,snowman,thunderbats,cyclopes,leprecaun,banshee,sand scarab,all traps
saying:you think you can defeat me? hahaha.show me what you got,if you dare!
looks:heckhound that is black.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Ansem789 wrote:
Name: Fire Kraken
Health: 999

a little to to low health for fire school !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Name: Merle Ambrose ( controled by malistare )
Heath: 10000
School: Balance
Minion of malistare

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
most people make the bosses hard you know what i say to that? i say BRING THE HARD BOSSES!

name
darth
zader

rank 99

health

school
balance

spells
hex,hydra,self move or whatever its called if 1 pip when using it then 180 damage 2 pips= 270 damage 3pips= 340 damage 4pips=420 damage 5 pips=1000 damage,judgement,scarab,elementalblade,spiritblade, spirit trap,scorpion,powernova, and all the other balance moves, and all fire spells.

malistaire's lair aka after you beat malistaire

what he says when he talks to you
you have defeated malistaire easy i see but the same will not happen with me i will destroy you there is no hope in defeating me besides i can bring him back to life MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

minions
malistaire,death oni,jade oni

words he says if he is defeated
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE NO I CANT FAIL NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

stuff you can get from him
darth zader's doom cloak gives +500 health, +500 mana, 1 card ( stormzilla )(lvl50+only) darth zader's concquer boots ( lvl 50+ only ) ( gives 1 card wraith ) also gives +500 health and +500 mana darth zader (pet form) ( gives 1 card darth zader ) ( in card form does 1,000 damage costs 5 pips )
darth zader's deck of heavyness (lvl 50+ only) ( holds 90 cards and 50 treasure cards darth zader's amulet of darkness (gives 1 card power nova lvl 50+ only)
darth zader's death mansion (lvl 45+ only) (castle)
darth zader's athame of pure evil (lvl 50+ only) gives +500 mana and +500 health

Well hope you put it on the game
Timothy BattleWielder lvl 38 conjurer

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
DarkStorm824 wrote:
Name: Tallhorn
School: Balance
Known spells: Scorpion, Sandstorm, Locust Swarm, Minotaur, Humongofrog, death and life sheild, weakness.
Appearance: Tall bear, with red armor.
Saying: You will no longer stand, you will only lye!
Minions (or people that help him fight): Tallhorn follower Rank 4, 600 health
Health (Tallhorn): 11,000

Malistaire's child (lol)
School: Death (of course)
Known spells: Banshee, Wraith, Skeletal pirate, weakness, pacify, curse, doom and gloom, Earthquake, Minotaur, life and myth shield, death trap, sacrifice.
Appearance: Medium height male.
Saying: You may have killed most of my father's army, but you will never finish me!
Minions that help him in battle: Dragonconians (or whatever they are ccalled)
Health: 13,000

oooooooooooooooooooooooo i'd make this boss real lol

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
LucarioAura45 wrote:
cows2345 wrote:

Name: The Darkness and Eliminators

You got that from FarlyOdd Parents, right? Lol
yeah i saw that to

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
peachtheferret wrote:
Ansem789 wrote:
Name: Fire Kraken
Health: 999
no offense but 999 health would be good for, say, a rank 3 boss. do you mean 9,999 health?
i say a wizard lvl15 could beat him you should make it 9,999 health

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
magykalmad wrote:
I forgot the drops for my Shadow-Malistaire:
(They're all for Death and lvl 45)

Hat: Cowl of the Evil

Robes: Cloak of Doom

Shoes: Malistaire's Boots

Wand/Staff: Staff of Shadow-Doom

Deck: Master Necromancer's Deck-Holds 65, max copies 4, max Death copies 6, Sideboard 25

Pet(s): Wraith, Black/Grey Ghost, And Skeletal Pirate

Hope you like it!

nice i like that boss

Explorer
May 28, 2009
i think thats a great idea but the name Hmmm i kind of think it should be well shorter no offense dude that has good ideas

Explorer
May 28, 2009
driftblim275 wrote:

Name: Malistare Reborn
Health: 50,000
School: Death

Name: Mark Thundersword
Health: 12,500
School: Storm

Name: Zachary Thundercloud
Health: 7,500
School: Storm

Name: Meowarity Powerlord
Health 17,500

Two friendly wizards mind controlled by the powerlord combined with malistare 4 max and no porting in wow in Hedge Maze in Unicorn Way (past)

wow thats a awesome idea malistaires reborn thing and i think the rank should be a higher rank o i just heard that 15 is the highest rank but after should go over board and just be like 20 and the health should be yeah 50,000 is great um great idea um yeah so o i forgot to say hi so hi and o i forgot to say bye so bye

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
peachtheferret wrote:
i have one!

deathfang
appearance: a black spider with fiery eyes and blue stripes
health: 4,000
speech: " you will not retrieve the all- seeing eye..... but you will come out of this web a lost spirit! muahahaha!
quest: delphina the oracle needs the all seeing eye back from deathfang.
school: death
spells: ghoul, dark sprite, death leprechaun, vampire, physical attack (100 damage), black mantle, death trap, life shield
drops: death spider robe female, death spider robe male, spiderbite, (with major chill card) deathfang's pendant.
minion: cursed deathweaver (rank 3 elite, 500 health).
voice acting: like a french donkey with a sore throat. or a screechy chalkboard. :P
PS kingsisle, did you accept my ideas for celestia? i want my imagination to become famous someday.
thats a nice idea, i am not the staff but i like it!

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
CalebKulez wrote:
Name: Ghost of Malistaire
Health: 20000
Class: Death
Looks Like: Lord Nightshade
Saying: "You defeated me once. You shall not live to defeat me again. Join me, Wizard, and we shall rule the Sprial!"
Location: Celestia, The Shadow Realm, Deathsong Castle, The Throne Room
Minion(s):
Ghost of Sylvia Drake (Returned)

Name: Ghost of Sylvia Drake (Returned)
Health: 15000
Class: Life
Looks Like: Death Seraph
Saying: "You seek Sylvia Drake in me. I have been corrupted! Feel pain as I once did!"
Location: Celestia, The Shadow Realm, Deathsong Castle, The Throne Room
Minion(s):
Ghost of Malistaire

Name: Malistaire's Student
Health: 10000
Class: Death
Looks Like: Lord Nightshade with no wings
Saying: "You want to see my Master and his wife, do you? Well then, you'll have to get through me!"
Location: Celestia, The Shadow Realm, Deathsong Castle, Hall of Shadow
Minion(s):
Two Grim Reaper (Rank 8, Health 8000, Class Death, Wraith)

Name: Corrupted Orthrus
Health: 8000
Class: Balance
Looks Like: Large Black Orthrus
Ghost of Malistaire: "You want to defeat me! Hah! Then defeat my little pet, first!"
Location: Celestia, The Shadow Realm, Deathsong Castle, Dining Hall
Minion(s):
Corrupted Heckhound (Rank 7, Health 5000, Class Ice)
Corrupted Storm Hound (Rank 7, Health 5000, Class Myth)

sorry i got a lot, but this is all the bosses in an instance i made up.
I've been thinking and a got some too! Name: Storm Mammoth Health: 100,000 Minions: none Class: Storm Rank: 30 Looks Like: Large Mammoth with lightning bolts shocking out everywhere Location: Celestia, The Shocking Cave k staff, hope ya like it!

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Name: Dragon Titan
Health: 20,000 - 30,000
School: Fire or Balance

It would go good with the game story line since at the end you see the dragon alive yet you dont get to fight it?!?!? ^_^ Hope you take this idea into concideration. Lvl 50 - ice - Tyler FrOsT HeArT

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
lynn111111 wrote:
ok i got to calm down a little i always wanted to tell some one about this ok three new ones

name : lady orial (thats the seraph)
health: um like idk like 8000
school :life doh
get it? fight the seraph that would be awesome. if would be like some kind of training quest, if it were a seraph gone bad quest that would be mean.

name : Autumn Swiftgem
health : 3000
school life
location:a door would be added in the life school and before you fight her you would talk to wu (life teacher) and she would talk about how autumn is her best student ever and like how she is hard to beat and how she is like awesome and stuff (you most likely beat her on first try)
lol thats me my lvl fifthty life wiz. it would be rank ten with 10,000 hit points but thats a copy of malistare but life and i dont want to be more power full than him and i have 3,467 hit points (but i already killed him like 10 times)

ok this one is my fav.

name : (yours)
rank : 5 6 7 8 9 or ten depending on your lvl (goes up every 10 lvls)
health (how ever much you have)
school: yours
location: hmm idk didnt think about that post back with ideas if you want
whouldnt that be awesome fight your self! and if you bring friends them selfs would apear. so if i bring my two good friends we could fight our selfs. that would be so cool it would be wareing same stuff and same cards every thing that would be awesome.
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! jk, jk. jk. lol!
ok, um, i know good hiding places in the game. so how about these ideas? ( i have many places but plz just the best one )
1. a trap below you you fall into at gobbler king. he has a secret door that leads you to his tummy where your own self is there. ( nasty place but cool )
2. stairs apear at each place after you talk to a desert spirit ( i'm making stuff up ) and he goes away then stairs apear at each place with streets. ( i said this already ) you go up each one then you duel your self after you take away a power gem from the top of each place. ( your copy slides down from each place then you join together then they ready to duel) he/she will say
" give me the gems back or suffer my magic weaker me! " it's a mean thing to say but thats what bosses say when they see you.
3. you first talk to the ticket master in marleybone. she gives you a ticket to " big ben city ". ( course this is where the copy of you is. ) you must fight YOUR best spells, after that you fight your copy.
4. first, you must defeat the jade oni, ( to weaken you before the you boss unless you have potions ) then, you talk to the empier, he tells you he hid his "inner self " from all living things, he says HE is the copy of you! ( shocking but cool ).
5. you have to go to the elevator to malistare. use it, it will start to break, break to bits, then you faalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll! al the way down the valcano. you almost get to the lava, you stop. your copy gets you up then you fight ya copy.
last but not least, 6. you talk to balder goldpaws, he says a more evil enimie has came, first, he knows your you, then, he thinks about it, the bad guy looks like you. he demands a battle at once! he new boss now. here is his stats.

name: blader goldpaws
type: war( myth with storm )
health: 1,9000
spells: MYTH BLADE, MYTH TRAP, TIME OF LEGEND, SPIRIT BLADE, ELAMENTAL BLADE, STORM BLADE, STORM TRAP, STORMZILLA, KRAKEN, MINOTAUR, AND FEINT.
power pip percent: 70%.
ok, back to the story.

after you defeat balder, he knows your the good one, olny the good copy can defeat him. he tells you your copy used BLANK ( blank means your best :thumbsup: spell. ) to bring terrible cahos in his land, blah blah blah, he has same stuff as you, blah blah blah, then he tells you YOUR copy has STOAL the power source for the spiral! he NEEDS you to get it back or the spiral will dissiper and everyone will forget they where wizards and will NEVER EVER beleve magic or wizards. he says the spiral is in your hands great wizard! then the quest starts.
you talk to the fire raven at the end of ravenscar.
he will say " i feel, we are, no more, ravens.
all ravens, are now, cured and, ready to, fight.
but our, kind is, dieing from, wizards.
i will, trust you, to help, us ravens.
i keep, a secret, door behind, me.
the copy, of you, is in, that door,
i give, you a, raven prized, draiwing of, power."
x the ravens gives you the card x.

then you earn a card called RAVENZILLA.

" use this, to defeat, it. "
x the raven passes out x.

they you go to the door, you see your copy, it runs away.
you have to catch him with a flash light.
your in the dark and he hid.
find him, then he says " you will never get my power source if your a NOVICE wizard! "
the copy makes you go back in timmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme!
the copy messed up.
because balder saves you and your back to your normal rank.
your copy says" oh, a bear and a wizard. OH. how great for testing my skills."
" i will become as powerful as you! ". then you duel.
thats all i've got right now. plz comment me if you like my ideas for it.

signed
the myth king, thomas giantcaller.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
my bosses are in the final place of the game.

1st boss
name: cass foestrider
health:1,680
says: "mailstaire has made me corrupted. plz defeat me, i beg you. i will become normal again "
spells: DEATHBLADE,DEATHTRAP,CURSE,FEINT,SPIRITBLADE, SPIRITTRAP, LIFE SHIELD, VAMPIRE, SKELETAL PIRATE, AND SACRFICE.
looks like: a normal wizard

2nd boss
name:brandy
type:legend (myth and death )
health:2,680
says"grrrrrr. i vister. they are my food. so it is dinner time now!"
spells:MYTHBLADE,MYTHTRAP,TIME OF LEGEND, MINOTAUR, DEATHBLADE, DEATHTRAP, CURSE, FEINT, GLOOM AND DOOM, SKELETAL PIRATE, WRAITH, LIFE SHIELD, AND STORM SHIELD.
looks like a:giant dog

3rd boss
name:undead oni
health:3,680
says:" you may have defeated the jade oni. but can you defeat again!?"
spells: DEATHBLADE, DEATHTRAP, CURSE, FEINT, DOOM AND GLOOM,
PLEUGE, SKELETAL PIRATE, WRAITH, SACRFICE, BEGULE, POSIN, DREAM SHIELD, AND LIFE SHIELD.
looks like: jade oni but totaly black.

4th boss
name:sivela drake
rank 8
type:life
health:8,999
says:"i've been corupted. so i must duel you.
spells:LIFEBLADE, LIFETRAP, SACUWARY, (i forgot the one that gives everyone a accurcy up.), GUIDING LIGHT, CENTAUR, (the goat like guy)REGENERATE, FARIE, AND REBIRTH.

5th boss. (and last)
name: malistaire reborn10_10
heath:5,000
says:"you made it up to me!?!?!? how!?!? no matter, you will bow before my grandmaster death power!!!!!"
spells:SCARECROW, WRAITH, PLEGU, DOOM AND GLOOM, INFECTION,
DEATHBLADE, DEATHTRAP, CURSE, FIENT, POISIN, SACRFICE, AND LIFESHIELD.
looks like:malistaire

are these good bosses? are these bad bosses? tell me what you think. plz reply.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
Well i have made my own boss.

Name- Dragon DoomStrider
Rank-10
What he says- How dare you intreupt me during my planning to take over this world and make it my own. I will eat you alive.
School- Fire
Spells used in battle- summons his self, helephant, fire blade, fire trap, ice shield, phoenix, magma collosus, sprite, seraph, and meteor strike.

THNX for lookinh at my boss

Andrew FairyFists lvl 49 Ice

Survivor
May 08, 2009
Doomkeeper [Rank 10 Boss]
Main School:Death
Secondary School:Myth
Health:8,500
Location:Behind the gate at Haunted Cave called "Deadly Caverns". He's the boss of the dungeon.
Quote:A wizard? A wizard has found my secret hideout? Gah! Doom shall be brought upon you, foolish wizard!
Minion:Soulkeeper

Soulkeeper [Rank 8 Elite]
Main School:Death
Secondary School:Myth
Health:1,100

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
i have an idea how about:

name: Tyler Life Caller ( thats me )
health:50000
class: fire
minion: Ryan Silver Coin ( thats my other guy )
minions class: myth
minions rank: 9 elite
minions health:7000

now location: Celestia shadow realm flame ring house the living room

in the kitchen tyler's dad 500 health rank 3 boss class death

in the family room olivia unicorn bringer 405 heath rank 2 elite class ice

in the big bed room tyler's mom 400 health rank 2 elite class life

in the upstairs bed room luke skull flame rank 9 boss 10000 health class death

speach: i will destroy the spiral and destroy ambrose next mwahahahaha

speach after defeated: now i remember i was corrupted by malistaire forgive me young wizard go tell ambrose you beat me here take this treasure card you deserve it wizard then he gives you a treaure card of the 7 pip spell of you're class and 3751 xp

it'll be a dungeon like sunken city or shiritaki temple it'll take as long as if you start at 12:00 it will end at 1:45 15 minutes faster with friends