Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stormzilla pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
Defender
May 06, 2009
You must become Master of Storm - that is, be a storm wizard that gets to level 48 and thus gets all the available storm spells. Storm wizards get Stormzilla, Fire gets Helephant, Balance gets the hydra, and so on. These pets even have a built in card (Helephant has Helephant, I assume stormzilla has the same)

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
For Storm Wizards, I believe you have to do a special quest at level 48 to earn him as a pet. I'm at level 46 right now... soooo close.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
Aww man.... I wanted my wizard that is level 3 to have a storm type pet, anyone else got any suggestions.(and no, this is not my only wizard i have two others, Vanessa Darkheart lv. 19 necromancer and Scarlet Fire lv.5 pyromancer.)

Survivor
May 12, 2009
for stormzilla pet you have to be level 48 and complete all the quests for your element, same for others, you can get a pet of the final monster spell in your school once you have completed it, i love my jade oni and im fire so i look forward to having 2 of the 5 super elephants, yes there is 5 elephant cards in wich its a standing elephant such as helephant and jade oni im not sure what the others are called, and to whoever posted the comment for a good storm pet i suggest storm hound because it is a weak mock of the heckhound and it comes with a storm hound card wich is the same as heckhound just with storm dmg instead. last time i checked i was an adept in fire but who knows so fire adept out

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
The quest for Storm Lord (gives you Stormzilla pet too) goes something like:

Defeat 5 Gearheads (in Chelsea Court),

Talk to Sohomer Sunblade (in Triton Avenue),

[some more talking],

Locate Daybreeze's House in Labyrinth (all you do is go in the dungeon, it's right by the entrance, don't need any fights)

Talk to Halston Balestrom,

Locate the waterfall area in Triton Avenue,

You get Storm Lord + Stormzilla pet

Comparing it to Nova, Rebirth, and Orthrus this was the easiest level 48 quest. (Orthrus was most difficult so far.)

Amber Pixiefountain life 50
Amber Goldleaf myth 50
Amber Willowleaf balance 50
Amber Moon storm 50

Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
Survivor
May 14, 2009
Hero
May 02, 2009
stormwatcher14 wrote:
who cares about the pet i just want the card

Well this pet you might find important, as it not only gives a stormzilla item card, but also +5% power pip chance. Also, if you have any other storm wizards, you can trade the pet so your lower level storm wizards can reap the benefits of the pet as well.

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
MoontheWitch1234 wrote:
Aww man.... I wanted my wizard that is level 3 to have a storm type pet, anyone else got any suggestions.(and no, this is not my only wizard i have two others, Vanessa Darkheart lv. 19 necromancer and Scarlet Fire lv.5 pyromancer.)

The only storm-type pets I can think of that you could get at those levels are the Storm Salamander, from a boss in Krokotopia whose name escapes me, or the FOG Unicorn, fron Beckett FUN Online Games Magazine.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
inferno518 wrote:
for stormzilla pet you have to be level 48 and complete all the quests for your element, same for others, you can get a pet of the final monster spell in your school once you have completed it, i love my jade oni and im fire so i look forward to having 2 of the 5 super elephants, yes there is 5 elephant cards in wich its a standing elephant such as helephant and jade oni im not sure what the others are called, and to whoever posted the comment for a good storm pet i suggest storm hound because it is a weak mock of the heckhound and it comes with a storm hound card wich is the same as heckhound just with storm dmg instead. last time i checked i was an adept in fire but who knows so fire adept out

Another on of the super elephants is the storm elephant but you have to get it with a gift card :D

Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
ElFuego wrote:
You must become Master of Storm - that is, be a storm wizard that gets to level 48 and thus gets all the available storm spells. Storm wizards get Stormzilla, Fire gets Helephant, Balance gets the hydra, and so on. These pets even have a built in card (Helephant has Helephant, I assume stormzilla has the same)
Do we HAVE to upgrade AND be level 48 to have Stormzilla pet Or just level 48 I just upgrade and im level 10. Do u think i can be 48 by two months

Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
Slushie3704 wrote:

[some more talking],

Locate Daybreeze's House in Labyrinth (all you do is go in the dungeon, it's right by the entrance, don't need any fights)

Comparing it to Nova, Rebirth, and Orthrus this was the easiest level 48 quest. (Orthrus was most difficult so far.)

Amber Goldleaf myth 50
Amber Moon storm 50

Is storm lord a badge a card or a pet

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
ThunderBeto wrote:
Slushie3704 wrote:

[some more talking],

Amber Goldleaf myth 50
Amber Moon storm 50

Is storm lord a badge a card or a pet
card

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
ElFuego wrote:

This is false information and should be deleted from this thread entirely. I was grandmaster with an epic stormzilla pet before I even bothered to get the Master of Storm badge. I didn't have a free spell from the death tree since to me it was a worthless spell to have. In no way did the lack of the Master of Storm badge take away from my ability to obtain the stormzilla pet.