Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

All The Beetles Of Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 23, 2009
The Entrance Hall is near the ledge at the top in the Krokosphinx. (By the way, have you ever had a friend named Elizabeth Mistleaf? Your name is familiar.)

Elizabeth Mistleaf
Adept Thaumaturge
Level 26

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
Serena1593 wrote:
I need to find the last two beetles, the Sphinx island beetle and the Karanhan Barracks beetle. Can Some one help me find them.

Rowan Fairystone - Lvl 27 -

sphinx is on a little island
go like u r going into it then turn left and keep going u should find it :D :D

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
Thanks for all the posts on where to find the beetles they are really helpful but has anyone found the beetle that is in Karanhan Barracks? If so could you please tell me!

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
chickenflubber wrote:
its very easy to find them if you have the time to do it. with a friend is easier but if you need me which i am level 46 i usaly where red armor i am myth i walk ether with a sword that doesn't glow or a balance staff. if anyone needs help with them i know where all of them are just meet me in the commons where zeke is under the realm of imp. your can trust me :-D...

ps. if you can only talk with safe chat which is the thing that has things to say for you can you cant say all the things you want to then dont come cause its hard for me to help you guys if your safe chat. i can only help the people that can say what they want not under safe chat. bye! ! ! ! ! :-D :-D :-D.

pps. lol i forgot to say my name... my name is Dakota Thunderhunter... now i can say bye! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Wait, are you the kind wizard who recently helped me with Vault of Ice, cause if so, thank you!
Sincerely,
Scarlet FireFlame, Level 23 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 24, 2010
I had the hardest time finding the last beetle...the one in the barracks! I didn't realize that when people would say the "sand islands" what that meant...hehehe. I finally figured out it's the area where Salid Kifur is!

Go to the Well of Spirits -
Go to the area in the north east corner...the one in the far back, that's the entrance to the Karanahn Barracks -
Once you get in there, look at your map... you'll see the "sand islands" where Salid Kifur is located (ofcourse, why didn't I realize it sooner? hehehe) -
Travel to where Salid is standing, you will see a recipe vendor named Zam'fir standing to the north of Salid, and if you look past Zam'fir (again to the North) you will see a small building two "islands" away -
Cross the two bridges to get to this building and you should find your little buddy there. The building is unnamed.
*whew* Happy Hunting!

Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
How do I get to Karanhan Barracks from the Oasis in Krokotopia??? Its the last beetle I need to find!