Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

big ben clock qwest HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
hi guys i got this qwest called reading in to the past and i haft to get get in to the big ben clock but i dont have access to it if you coud help me and tell me how to get in there that woud be cool.

thanks,alex ice hammer

Defender
May 28, 2009
The Book Quests and Zeke Quests are different from the rest. While most quests will "Open" an area when you are supposed to go there, these do not. You should try to get these quests right away when you get to a new world and then look at them ever so often when you open a new area and see if there is anything there that you need to find. Mainly I just get the quest when I first arrive in a new world and then by the time I'm done with that world the quest is complete. If I have not completed the quest yet then when I go back to get each item the area will be open so that I can get in. Hope this helps.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
icelord77 wrote:
hi guys i got this qwest called reading in to the past and i haft to get get in to the big ben clock but i dont have access to it if you coud help me and tell me how to get in there that woud be cool.

thanks,alex ice hammer

Icelord,
you need to tell witch realm your going to be in so we can help.
MOONDREAMER,

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009

the big ben is pretty big and i mean big it takes about 2 hours and its kind ya annoying ...