Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quest helper

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
my quest helper randomly turns itself off and so does my friends so i know its not just me it is annoying, also i am a balance mage and every time i get near my teacher in ravenwood i get stuck in a loop then i have to stop and slowly one step at a time find a route away from him this is even more annoying please fix these glitches

Administrator
The keyboard 'hotkey' for the Quest Helper is T, which you may be accidentally hitting while you play.

Just press T again, and if you have a Quest selected in your Journal that has Quest Tracker, the arrow will reappear.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
May 28, 2009
I was having this same "problem" with the Quest Helper... or so I thought. Come to find out, I was trying to type messages to other people without hitting Enter first to give focus to the chat window. T is a very popular letter in the English language.

The path bug in Ravenwood is annoying but I have found that it is avoidable. KI, please fix. It is on the right side of the path to the right of the Balance Teacher just where the path stones meet the border stones. If that makes any sense.

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
Try running around the front of the light post on your right and then around to the side of your instructor. I've also encountered this problem many times and taking this roundabout path seems to work.