Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Haunted minions...want the ghosts back

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
:? I'm not to keen on the haunted minion/golhems running around now. Bring back the ghosts!!! Does anyone else have an opinion on this?

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Me too!
You can barely see the new haunted minions so they pull you into battle all the time

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Defender
Feb 16, 2009
ghosts are so better

and the new ones are so slow its not very realalistic

Explorer
Feb 11, 2009
it's done so poorly that before i found out it was on purpose i submitted a bug. Bring back the ghosts.

And now the armor quest doesnt make any sense. if they are basically made of a shroud, how do we get one from them?

Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
The gosts are better than those bottom floor of golem tower golems gosts so bringback the gosts :(

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
why did they even change the ghosts to ghost golems? :? it doesn't make any sense. i agree with everyone else ...... BRING BACK THE GHOSTS!

Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
Ghosts are better than golems, from playing in Marleybone, I hate golems , and it really bugs me to see them in Wizard City.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
I agree bring back the ghosts there are to many golems because of marleybone

Hero
May 19, 2009
can i ask, what exactly you guys are talking about? do you mean the haunted golems in triton avenue? for the three months i have been playing it seems that those were always there .

Defender
Dec 14, 2008
DarthNexus wrote:
can i ask, what exactly you guys are talking about? do you mean the haunted golems in triton avenue? for the three months i have been playing it seems that those were always there .

nope it was recently added I dont mind but if you dont believe us then do the quests for gloria krendell ( I think its her name ) and you will get a quest for shrouds.... but the enemy picture is still ghosts