Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get to marleybone from here....... PLZ READ

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
im level 22 and beat the boss in tomb of spirts and did all the quest there but i talked to everybody and didnt get to marleybone are there more quest here at a higher level or do i get to marleybone at a certiant level plz respond

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Go Wizard City and see if you have all the tasks done there, or use the quest helper, :D

Survivor
May 10, 2009
yea im a level 19 ice wizard and i cant go to marley bone either my name is alex lifeshard :D

it would be a awesome idea if we could know what quests let us to the next world

Survivor
May 27, 2009
Hello Ironlordz,
my name is iridian ravenheart and i dont know how to gain access to marleybone , BUT it would be my honor to look it up for you and help you on your way

sincerely,
iridian ravenheart

P. S. all my wishes and good luck to you ironlordz! :) :-) :D 8)

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
you have to beat krocopatra in the storm temple to get to marleybone

Defender
May 28, 2009
Yeah, I got stuck on this one too. For me there was someone in the Storm Temple that I still had not talked to. Turns out I was still pretty far from being able to go to MB. Just for those that don't know, to get to the Storm Temple you have to activate the three columns around that pit of swirling sand in the KT commons. Go through, once it finally opens and see if there is anyone over there you still need to talk to.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Zigmon wrote:
Yeah, I got stuck on this one too. For me there was someone in the Storm Temple that I still had not talked to. Turns out I was still pretty far from being able to go to MB. Just for those that don't know, to get to the Storm Temple you have to activate the three columns around that pit of swirling sand in the KT commons. Go through, once it finally opens and see if there is anyone over there you still need to talk to.

I tried that but could not go.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Well, you have to be more specific about what boss it was. If it was krokopatra, then you go back to that ghost dude and he will send you to talk to sgt. major talbot who will give you the key to marleybone. If it was a different boss then you're not done with krokotopia.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
EVERYONE THAT NEEDS HELP THIS IS VERY INPORTANT INFORMATION! Did you get all three bugs and put them on the coloums
and then enter the big open mouth lion like thingy and talk to ghost krokhotep and do his quest and defeat the dungeon and stuff and lastly defeat krokopatra rank 5 boss with a rank 4 with her. So...you might want to do some of your other quests untill you level a few levels i just eat krokotopia today and be came level 26

Gabriel Rubyblood Level 26 pyromancer/school of fire Beat krokotopia

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
I had the problem not to long ago. I couldn't get past the well of spirits and it was super frustrating. I'll tell you how to get past the well of spirits, but for this you might want to bring a long a friend. when you walk into the well of spirits talk to Krokenkomen or whatever his name is. Do every thing he tells you to and dont miss a beat. When he tells you to go to the Krahnan Barraks and tells you to beat Prince Aka, thats when things get very interesting. Make sure you have both potions full and have a friend along. Go into the Krahnan Barraks and don't mind the quest helper. go into one of those chamber things untill you find a prince. Defeat him and after you do you will hear a door unlock. Continue to defeat the two other princes. After you do that, follow the quest helper to Prince Aka. Make sur that you and your friend have full health. Go in and defeat him. after you defeat him go and speak to krokenkomen. He will tell you to defeat krokopatra. Do exactly that. bring a friend, make sure you both have full health and good luck! Hope this helps :D

Survivor
May 29, 2009
Yea... to get to Marelybone you have to beat every place in it, like Pyramid Of Suns, Krokosphinx, and the Tomb Of Storms. My friend brought me on a visit to the Tomb Of Storms and I accepted the two - piece cipher quest. I stayed in the Tomb of Storms for a while and then I ended up beating Krokopatra at only level 21, I know, its kinda weird but then I talked to that Marelybonian in the Oasis but he didnt give me the keys for MB. My friend asked me if I completed the Pyramid Of Suns, and I didn't. Later I was done with that one Fire Dungeon so I moved on to the Krokosphinx, and i just hope when I'm done in the Ice Dungeon I get the keys to MB. So yea its too bad you only cant to the Tomb of Storms since its the easiest (or is it just me?) . You have to do the Pyramid Of Suns, the Krokosphinx, and the Tomb Of Storms.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
All you have to do is complete most quests in The Pyramid of the Suns, The Krokosphinx, and The Tomb of Storms. One you defeat Krokopatra go and talk to Sargent Major Talbot in the Oasis. He will give you the spiral keys to go to Marleybone.

Chris Ashshade,level 27,Hero of Krokotopia