Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finishing Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
I need help doing Katzensteins lab and fighting meowarty because i want to get to Mooshu but I can't finish it because nobody will help me :( So if you decide you will help me i will be in drake area 1 by the entrance to Katzensteins lab

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
pacsilver wrote:
I need help doing Katzensteins lab and fighting meowarty because i want to get to Mooshu but I can't finish it because nobody will help me :( So if you decide you will help me i will be in drake area 1 by the entrance to Katzensteins lab

i'm stuck on that too i will help you because i need serious help also my name is savannah ashdreamer look for me around marleybone i'm usually in ethier regents square or scotland yard roof

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
does anybody no what lvl you should be too be in mooshu because i'm lvl 32 and i cant wait to get to mooshu :) :)

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
a secret about this thing is you dont have to really finish this lab i skipped it and went to mooshu

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
babyling2252 wrote:
does anybody no what lvl you should be too be in mooshu because i'm lvl 32 and i cant wait to get to mooshu :) :)
sorry man i have no idea. i'm level 40 and im still stuck here on Katzenstein.

brianna deathsong,40.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
your asking what level you have to be, well, it depends on if you d the side quests or not, there is no specific level you should reach moo shu, i unlocked moo shu at level 31. I think somemone unlocked it at level 26, it just depends. Now i'm level 45 and nearly completed dragonspyre.

Happy travels! :-D

Matthew frogthorn, level 45 master pyromancer, hangs out in the forum

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
setokaiba wrote:
a secret about this thing is you dont have to really finish this lab i skipped it and went to mooshu
sorry but you have to finish Katenstien's lab because I had to.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
What quest do you have to complete to unlock mooshu im on level 35 death and still stuck on marleybone :(

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
i need help also. i have tried and tried to finish the lab. but i cant. my name is courtney willowdreamer.