Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do i get to the tomb of storms?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Uh, hai, i have defeated quests in "The oasis" Up to were i have a quest to enter into the tomb of storms, and i cannot enter, i tried activating the obbelisks, but it just won't let me, is it a glitch or somthing? Help me please! I also have one more question, i have a quest with a goal such as "Use obelisk rubbing in the vault of ice" but i can't get in there either, can wizard101 staff please give me advice to help me? Please and thank you!

Sincerely,
Wizard101 Fan! :) :-)

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
evilmage246 wrote:
Uh, hai, i have defeated quests in "The oasis" Up to were i have a quest to enter into the tomb of storms, and i cannot enter, i tried activating the obbelisks, but it just won't let me, is it a glitch or somthing? Help me please! I also have one more question, i have a quest with a goal such as "Use obelisk rubbing in the vault of ice" but i can't get in there either, can wizard101 staff please give me advice to help me? Please and thank you!

Sincerely,

You need to stop krokohotep i hope

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
evilmage246 wrote:

Sincerely,
U go to the vault of ice. Defeat the person there and get the rubbing. For the tomb of storms u go run back and forth until u finally can go in. hopes this helps! Mindy Rainbowpants