Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitchy Much???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Hello all, i have recently revisited marleybone to do some subquests i did not do when i was there and it was very glitchy . This also happened to me when i was do the main quests there too, and i am wondering if this is happening to anybody else if so, what is causing this.

Thank you for your time.

- Ronan Sunstrider (Level 44 Pyromancer)

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Defender
May 28, 2009
I think I know what you mean. I could also describe it as jerky, jumpy, or serious LAG! I do not have this problem with any other world so I have to assume that it is MB specific. Let me know if I am hitting on all cylinders here because I don't think MarleyBone is.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Zigmon wrote:
I think I know what you mean. I could also describe it as jerky, jumpy, or serious LAG! I do not have this problem with any other world so I have to assume that it is MB specific. Let me know if I am hitting on all cylinders here because I don't think MarleyBone is.

Eh i figured he was talking about lag but yeah i got it too

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
luffy52 wrote:
Zigmon wrote:

Eh i figured he was talking about lag but yeah i got it too

Yes i am talking about lagging, just to clarify that

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
i have the same thing! lots of lag in marlybone ONLY. i think its because of all the movment in the sky its not realy needed and should be able to be turned off in low detail.

-Snowboy333

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Wow, it'll probably be seriously laggy for me then when I finally get to Marleybone (lol I'm not even finished with Krokotopia) because my computer is about ten years old and practically every zone I get to is really slow. I can't even make it past one street without being pulled into a fight - when I try to turn in one direction, I freeze up and find myself suddenly standing in the middle of the street. xD

-Scarlet Angelbane

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
I'm having same problem. At first I thought it was my computer. Then I decided that there is so much going on in marleybone that the server is having the issue. I hope it gets fixed soon as it is VERY frustrating. I end up being pulled into battles because I cannot move. I have even shut down and restarted hoping that when I went back in the problem would have resolved itself to no avail. I had the same thing happen a little in virgrid roughland but not as bad as marleybone. :?

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
The best area in Marleybone in means of control is Knights Court. Regents square is even bad! I think it might be all the movement going on in Marleybone. With the spakling stars in all. And you have your bubbling mana and health. Then enemies and people. Yeah that's a lot to do at once.