Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeon quests that reset themselves

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
I have had the most frustrating time lately. Every dungeon quest that I have been on lately has been reseting itself on me when I am killed and returned to commons. Then when I return to the quest site whether I have a teleport mark, or not, they seem to reset themselves. Like the counterwieght east Old Smokey quest. It is so frustrating.

Please, fix this.....
Thanks!

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
at least they reset -.- each time i go in one it stops people from coming in via porting when 2 or 3 are there and not 4

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
same here when i or my friend leaves then ports back she says its full and she cant finish it so start over

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
I too have had that problem with getting killed and then going back to find the whole dungeon reset. So far I haven't had that problem when I port out to heal and then port back in, only when I die.

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
A couple of days ago, this happened to me in Crismon Field, A quest to fight the War Oni was pointing out of crismon field, then i went out, when i went back in a second later, i had to restart it

Administrator
Dungeons are personal adventures. They must be completed to get full credit. Logging out, leaving through the Dungeon entrance, or going to another dungeon will reset the Dungeon you started. Going to a PvP match or going to your Castle or Dorm room will reset the dungeon. Leaving any other way gives you 30 minutes to return before it resets. Up to four people at a time can be in an Dungeon.

community@wizard101.com