Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crystal Charger Instance.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
Ok this one is ridiculously hard.

Your friends are not allowed to port in to help.

If you port out to heal it immediatley resets.

All the fun factor left when I entered the sixth or seventh fight (lost count), out of potion bottles and under 500 hp.

I am no longer able to continue since I am unable to complete this quest.

This is not the only place in dragonspyre set up like this but the one other I have been in so far had five fights and I was able to beat it the second try.

This one is not fun.

At least throw some health wisps in there or allow your friends to port in.

Nothing left to do now.

Defender
May 06, 2009
Chin up, it's not impossible.

You may have to change your strategies, possibly load up with treasure cards.

Friends are not allowed to port in to help but they CAN join you at the entrance, if they have the quest or have themselves finished it. If you ask in the common Dragonspyre areas, you may find other people in the same boat that would be happy to help you.

Note, there is a bug in the tower that causes two copies of each monster to appear, if you are soloing it you don't have to defeat all the ones in each room. If there is a banshee and a fire elemental, you only need to defeat one of each. If in doubt, edge around the side of the room and try going to the next level.

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
I quit after the fourth battle simply because I realized that 1. my potion bottles wouldn't hold out and 2. it was too late at night to keep going without knowing how long or how many battles there would be. Seeing posted that there were so many, I'm glad I stopped when I did.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
I've been on this quest forever! It alone has drained some of the fun out of Dragonspyre. I completly agree that there should be health wisps inside, like in Big Ben. My other idea was that wizards who entered the instance together should be able to port in and out to each other, but no one else should be able to port to them.

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
Yeah, it does suck all the fun out of the game. After all, I play this game to relax and unwind after a long stressful day at work. If the game gets annoying or stressful, that sort of defeats my purpose.

My friend whom I play with online is nowhere close to being ready for this quest so that help is out of the question for me.

And with a new problem I've developed in my hand, I quite frankly don't have the time to spend in front of a computer trying to do it. It will only make my hand worse if I try. So I'm out for now. I don't really care if I go forward in the game at this point. It's not worth it to me.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008