Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fizzling! and bosses!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009
How come players fizzle so often, and the enemy hardly ever fizzles.
another thing is why do bosses also go 2 vs. player? i think it should be a fair 1 vs. 1
i think this because in the game the bosses tell you this is your end or you are not going to succeed. and i think if they are going to say that, they should go 1 vs. 1 with the player to see who really is boss. lol :D

Survivor
Sep 11, 2008
imooatcows24 wrote:
another thing is why do bosses also go 2 vs. player? i think it should be a fair 1 vs. 1
i think this because in the game the bosses tell you this is your end or you are not going to succeed. and i think if they are going to say that, they should go 1 vs. 1 with the player to see who really is boss. lol :D
Well considering the irony that happens to me all the time! But to be honest, that depends on the school. But if that's not it, there's always that breath taking challenge with the bosses... so to say. I guess it's safe to assume that that's the case also with player vs. player as well... I think... :?

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Totally! FIZZLING IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING!
It's dumb that you have 75% accuracy yet it fizzles a lot!!!!
75% IS MORE THAN HALF!
I mean it should NOT fizzle that much!
And yeah bosses 2v1 is really getting on me and a lot of my friends nerves!
You need to change that h.q. :P

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
imooatcows24 wrote:

they are evil since when do evil ones p,lay fair?