Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get to Collossal blvd.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I see many people in the game ask this question and I will try and offer help.

Essentially there is not one quest to unlock Collosus Blvd but three. After you become Hero of Unicorn Way you are sent to Ambrose who then sends you to a guard in Old Towne. That guard will direct you to a person on each of the three streets. You need to complete the quests that those people give you in order to become Three Streets Savior and gain access to Collosus. So the street you save last will be the quest that leads you to Collosus.

In order to save Cyclops lane you need to defeat General Achilles, for Triton Avenue you need to defeat the Harvest Lord and for Firecat Alley you need to fight Alicane Swiftarrow. Of course you cant just go in with a friend and fight them, you have to have the quest that leads you to them then defeat them.

Once you save the last street you will be sent by the person there to Headmaster Ambrose who will then send you to the guard at the gate to Collosus. He will also ask that you defeat Foulgaze and then Lord Nightshade after as well.

It has been awhile since I have gone through wizard city but this is how I have always done it and it leads me there every time. I am not sure if there is a faster or easier way but I know this works. Hopefully it will help you.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
smilingbandit wrote:
I see many people in the game ask this question and I will try and offer help.

Essentially there is not one quest to unlock Collosus Blvd but three. After you become Hero of Unicorn Way you are sent to Ambrose who then sends you to a guard in Old Towne. That guard will direct you to a person on each of the three streets. You need to complete the quests that those people give you in order to become Three Streets Savior and gain access to Collosus. So the street you save last will be the quest that leads you to Collosus.

In order to save Cyclops lane you need to defeat General Achilles, for Triton Avenue you need to defeat the Harvest Lord and for Firecat Alley you need to fight Alicane Swiftarrow. Of course you cant just go in with a friend and fight them, you have to have the quest that leads you to them then defeat them.

Once you save the last street you will be sent by the person there to Headmaster Ambrose who will then send you to the guard at the gate to Collosus. He will also ask that you defeat Foulgaze and then Lord Nightshade after as well.

It has been awhile since I have gone through wizard city but this is how I have always done it and it leads me there every time. I am not sure if there is a faster or easier way but I know this works. Hopefully it will help you.

Hold one a second smiling

if you dont have gotten Three streets savior badge yet.

that means you still got quests in there
but you can still get in collosus blvd