Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mander Savior Badge?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Hi I'm a Magus Level 36 Ice wizard and I'm in marleybone.
I was looking at my friends badges and on the second page she had mander savior. I never got this badge, and i'm wondering where to get it.
Also, over that is another empty spot from krokotopia. what is that and how do you get it?

-Alicia DarkWhisper

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
Defender
May 28, 2009
Asking your friend is a good option but considering that you have already asked your community of friends on the message boards maybe someone here will have the answer. The mander savior badge is related to a quest in KT and I'm sorry but I don't remember what it was called. You have to talk to a mander in a room with a bunch of bridges and he asks you to unchain the manders that are standing around "frozen" and then defeat a boss. I will say this though, KT is filled with quests that are "Side Quests" or not part of the main quest line. So, a complete tour of KT would be a good idea for anyone who has moved on the MB. Go to every map and check for uncompleted quests. The extra XP will only help you later on in MB. The same goes for MB and MS. As for the blank badge above that.... Shrug.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
I do not know how to get the mander savior badge but i know that blank space is for the krokotopia explorer which is awarded to you for finding all the beetles around krokotopia-started by talking to zeke near the library in krokotopia

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Its this badge you get after you've finished the Tomb of the Beguiler quest.
This dungeon is in the well of spirits. There's four bosses you need to defeat before facing the main boss. I forgot what type he is but i think he has 3400 health with two krokomummies that are fire. You don't have to talk to the mander outside to get the quest just go in the dungeon beside him.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Zigmon wrote:
Asking your friend is a good option but considering that you have already asked your community of friends on the message boards maybe someone here will have the answer. The mander savior badge is related to a quest in KT and I'm sorry but I don't remember what it was called. You have to talk to a mander in a room with a bunch of bridges and he asks you to unchain the manders that are standing around "frozen" and then defeat a boss. I will say this though, KT is filled with quests that are "Side Quests" or not part of the main quest line. So, a complete tour of KT would be a good idea for anyone who has moved on the MB. Go to every map and check for uncompleted quests. The extra XP will only help you later on in MB. The same goes for MB and MS. As for the blank badge above that.... Shrug.

The room with a bunch of bridges is called Kharahan Barracks

The quest i still have to do and i'm already done with everything excpet grizzleheim

Emily Earthgem lvl48 Myth ( Orthrus is Awesome! ) :) :) :) :)