Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Facebook code

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
I became a fan of wizard 101 on facebook because the game said i'd get a code for becoming a fan before the 12th. how do i get the code?

Administrator
We will be sending the code out to our Facebook fans after the deadline mentioned in the post.

See you on Facebook!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
May 27, 2009
Hey gamma i wanted to know something. I'm a fan of wizard101 on facebook and the deadline said that at 5pm central we would get a code. Well its 6:50pm Central time and I still did'nt get a code yet. So how long will I have to wait?

Administrator
At the deadline of the promotion, all the current Facebook fans of Wizard101 were sent an update through Facebook that contained the code.

If you signed up as a fan after 5:00pm Central US time on June 12th 2009, you would not have received the code.

If you signed up as a fan before that time, check your Facebook updates. Sign in to your Facebook page, click Inbox, then Updates.

Remember this code is only valid until 5:00pm Central US time on June 13th 2009.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-