Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Both Counterweights and Big Ben help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Can someone please duo with me and do the counterweights and Big Ben with me, i really need help and i am not doing very well in it! :-( :-(

I am a level 35 diviner with ice and death spells. please assist

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Im a lvl 30 Ice wizard and I soloed counterweight east but Im having trouble with counterweight west. I would be glad to help you with all 3 so we both can move on to the next world. Reply with your name and when you will be on and also the server you will be on.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Cris1415 wrote:
Can someone please duo with me and do the counterweights and Big Ben with me, i really need help and i am not doing very well in it! :-( :-(

How about giving a realm and possible timeframe? You should also remind people that these take 1-3 hours each. I just did the two counterweights last night, and can do them again, with my life mage (yeah, solo with life through there is a <censored :-) >!!!

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Ghostpaw wrote:
Im a lvl 30 Ice wizard and I soloed counterweight east but Im having trouble with counterweight west. I would be glad to help you with all 3 so we both can move on to the next world. Reply with your name and when you will be on and also the server you will be on.

I am Cris SkullSword, i have finished the east, but i am having the same trouble with the west. I am in Helephant Area 1. i am on all day.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
Cris1415 wrote:
Can someone please duo with me and do the counterweights and Big Ben with me, i really need help and i am not doing very well in it! :( :(

How about giving a realm and possible timeframe? You should also remind people that these take 1-3 hours each. I just did the two counterweights last night, and can do them again, with my life mage (yeah, solo with life through there is a <censored :) >!!!

Lol, sorry, this is my first time on the wizard 101 forums ... forgive me please

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
can i also help i'am level 35 death wizard i need to beat big ben