Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Counterweight East Bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2009
Hello All,

I was going through Counterweight East and got to the last boss at the top. I had set my mark for the room with the health globed in it. I died after killing the helper and then tried to warp back and it said that the instance did not exist. then kisked me back to the start screen. This is annoying as now i have to spend all the time tring to get back up to the top.

Does anyone have any idea what happend?

Thanks,

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Amegam wrote:
Hello All,

I was going through Counterweight East and got to the last boss at the top. I had set my mark for the room with the health globed in it. I died after killing the helper and then tried to warp back and it said that the instance did not exist. then kisked me back to the start screen. This is annoying as now i have to spend all the time tring to get back up to the top.

Does anyone have any idea what happend?

Thanks,

I was in the counterweights last night and I set my mark in the room with the last lever. When I died I did the potion thing, then was back in less than 60 seconds...the port worked for me.